Reviews for Off the Clock
love it to cute
TiberiusHallas chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
*dies of nose bleed*
loituma chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Ohhh dear gods this was perfect. So damn delicious, I have to admit that this was pretty much what I would like Vlad to do to me :)))
The freedom girl chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Really devious, Danny, but being Vlad Masters' boyfriend got to teach you a thing or two.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
LOVE IT! SO HOT!
malphigus chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Damn you for making hot stories :D
PrincessBetty01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Hehehe, this was fun and I guess Danny would have to learn the hard way eventually.
animelover2day chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I've never read a fic where Vlad duplicates himself for a sexual act, now I'm surprised it hasn't already been done. I really enjoy your writing. So glad there is devoted and wonderful writers like you who enjoy this couple as much as I. It would be a shame if this couple didn't have such wonderful writers to produce such awesome stories for us fans. I don’t think I would have fallen so hard for this couple if it wasn’t for writers like you and Shizuka no Taisho. You both are awesome!

~Amber
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I absolutely loooove it, honey, you're stories are one of a kind! Hope you'll have more ideas coming on here soon from your crazy, dirty, insane mind! We are all going to hell... aren't we?
CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Ha! That's great, best job interview ever! It's funny, Vlad has so much self control and yet Danny can make him lose it like that. He's right, if Danny were his secretary, no matter how much self control he has he wouldn't be able to hold himself back. Danny should just give up and live with Vlad, be independant for about a year after collage and then move back in. Problem solved!

This was a great fic, there are a few typos but I was loving the story so much I didn't even mind. VladXDanny threesomes are awesome too, he really will have to get Vlad to teach him that trick.
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I love when Danny is sneaky! neat. I really love your DP fiction!
Barana chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Haha, Danny. You're so mischievous.

I really enjoyed this one- Danny was cute and boyish, and Vlad was warm and loving.

Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
hehehe, I can totally see where that interview would've gone. XD
Miko Vampire chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Oh you should so make a Vlad birthday fic sequel to this story where Danny dresses up as a secretary for Vlad!
Sagerune Yagami chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Smut, Sexy, Hot...Just what i needed! ;)