Reviews for multiple sclerosis
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
Please, I am BEGGING you, keep working on this story! I love it soooooo much! I'm such a Hilson shipper, it's kinda sick and I love stories like this. PLEASE! You need to keep the story going; it's soooo freaking good!
lilawonder chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
I am enjoying this fic a lot. It's interesting to have it all Wilson's POV. I sincerely hope you will continue and finish it soon.
fixfenchel chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I have been reading this story, and was just checking, if there would be another chapter.

Just want to encourage you to carry on.
damigella chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
This is so romantic. I'm basically melted on the floor. Especially the comparison between the numbers of the different honeymoons.

I might also say that I find the style very pleasant, especially the fact that you don't use big loaded words for emotions but let them kind of transpire. Except I'm not sure I can say this in English.

I hope this is going to be completed.
Dara-si chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
oh, welcome back:-)
TetraFish06 chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Excellent. You have me very interested in what happened after a year. I really enjoy their interactions and seeing the "softer side" of House!
momsboys chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
I am so happy to see you updated this. I love this story. Please keep updating.
TetraFish06 chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
Hi,

You are doing an excellent job with this, but I will make 1 suggestion - in the title the spelling is "sclerosis" with an "e" If you correct that, it might actually raise the number of readers. Anyway, good work ;)
Black Bard chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I've just discover this story and it's fantastic... I really hope that you continue it
Visitkarte chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
Normally I'd never put an unfinished story in my favourite list, if I knew it'd hardly ever get finished. If anything, I'd remove it from there. Your story is an exception to the rule and that's for a very good reason.

You captured me with the story, with the heartfelt feelings, and even if I did still find some serious mistakes (the most obvious: Copaxone is injected subcutaneously, not intramuscular, thanks God, otherwise it would be a real torture, since it makes real lumps and quite a show as it is...

Secondly, I even think House was a little 'softer' than the canon House, having been in devastating situations for us to see over and over again. Still, it's believable, because he might dare to let himself go in front of a loving Wilson, just like he let himself cry in front of Stacy suffering the reperfusion pain...

It was fascinating and felt real. A great reading stuff. Being a physician myself and having a close friend suffering a most devastation form of aggressive and scary MS, as terrifying as they get... I felt chilled and awed by your narrative skills. Even if you never finished the story, it's very much worth reading, but if you ever needed some tiny help from an experienced physician in that field... I'd love it.

en. wikipedia wiki/ Copaxone
Dara-si chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
I really want to read about them when his illness is realy bad...please, continue...
Dara-si chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
ok, I love Houses hurt/comfort stories and you are great in it so-why havent I found you before? :-) you have great writing style!
Rhastahippy chapter 3 . 10/8/2009
Great chapter-happy to see this update.
TetraFish06 chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
You are doing a really great job so far . . . you could probably go for a little more snarky stuff periodically . . . but I think it's great :)

Thank you for sharing! Can't wait for more ;)
Rhastahippy chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Great story-can't wait for it to continue.