Reviews for You Know You're Watching Too Much PoT When
Ah, I wish there was more Rikkai here! But it's pretty awesome, all the same.
Crows-Love-Henry chapter 1 . 3/12
Eat sushi with wasabi while smiling, only to cry of spiciness. ;v;
Also. Drink juice that looks weird (but edible mind you, you wouldn't want to die of food poisoning would you?) and suggest it to your friends.
And... When someone makes a mistake, yell "TARUNDORU!"

MehLikey chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I have two suggestions. 1. Eiji's hoi hoi. 2. Whenever you jump, and land on the ground, you go don. Brilliant story. I love this. :3
Kyandi-Akatensei chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Ha! I definitely do number 37 all of the time! It gets on my friends' and family's nerves when I randomly do it. I do several of the others but none as much as that one. I've done the laps ones before with my younger siblings who only call me Tezuka obsessed. They've even started calling me Tezzy in honor...err...infamy of my obsession. But I certainly got a good laugh out of this. I suppose I really do watch too much PoT.

Though personally...enough is never enough for me.

Keep up the good work!

Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
you should do one for TCAFS!

'You know you're reading too much TCAFS when...'

Hohoe chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
To be honest, I would do all this, and I do it in my head, but... I don't live in Japan and NOBODY WOULD UNDERSTAND ME! It's saddenning when you say a reference of something you love and other people stare at you weirdly because they don't understand.

In Japan though...

*sigh* just gotta hope. Nobody understands Japanese where I live, because either they watch dubbed, or don't even watch anime at all. So sad...

At least I am a true fan.

Ending this long review now.
Mythia-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I say Mada Mada Dane all the my head.

I did buy glasses just so that I can pretend I have everyone's data. I do listen to music while I run, named a stray cat Karupin, and tried to do a 'dunk smash' Before realizing...I'm too short, nya.

I do say nya in real life. I have randomly twirled my racquet before, only for the stupid gravity to force it hard on my bare foot. I like turquoise bubblegum most, say desu when I'm a bit on the crazy side, and am constantly on my laptop. Daily.

I have asked my grandpa if Ponta was real. I have stolen a drink from a friend from the vending machine, and...I do say 'DELICIOUS!' randomly without really having a reason for it.

Oh! And I do mumble a lot, like a certain Fudomine player...

You know, for someone who's just entered this fandom three days ago, I know a lot nya! X3

ellezig chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Suggestion: Fights are settled by tennis match.
gale.frost18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Awesome list!
I'm guilty of #37. Did it a couple of time.
ryuzakizen chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I was going to say it's corny, but then got caught at 45th...hahahha
midnightstealth chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
totally...hahah I also refer to my brother as aniki (just cause) and then at work I told someone that they had a 98% chance of losing something! This is so great!
meijipucca chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Number 14 was sooo funny, adding to the fact that it happened in real life!
And the last point? So. True.

I love this!
Renee The Roo chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
XD I still have to stop myself from making all my comebacks "mada mada da ne". XD And heh, I'm soo guilty of 45. Heehee ;
angelg0722 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013