Reviews for Always In The Game
Anri Sonohara chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Now why couldn't Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury be like this!
I miss Tyson/Takao and the rest of the BladeBreakers/BBA Revolution :,(
BishiHunter101 chapter 3 . 2/16/2012
I didn't know he had to go to school too.
Kiddiluna chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
update please I think I just had an orgasm when I read your story
Kill The Switches chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
plz continue this is awe some
Rahxe1182 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010

This is great!

For reading my first MFB fic, I'm quite pleased! And extra please for the crossover! :3

KAIIIIIIIIII 3 (fangirl squeals with Madoka) xD

Update soon please!

mangafa chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
can you put tsubasa yu masamune and kyouya too in this fanfic to battle rei kai and max that will be a great chapter for this story because i like the old and new beyblade characters.
Katmonty chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
HEY ! a new reader have come to read this fic :P And I have to tell you (though I hope some have already told you this) this fic is amazing, and I mean REALLY AMAZING

can't wait to read next chapter and I hope Max and Rai soon will be in the story too :)

and, and, and hope Tyson will wind the battle ;D and some more Tyson Kai friendship would be nice to 3 I'm a Tyka fangirl, but you don't have to listen to me :)

Love Katmonty
NejiKoriKaze chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
that was really good, But what happen to Max and Rei? I don't think u canleave them out. Or did i miss them?
Ninja2k chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
Great story! but will there be any Rei and Max?
Pixxy.Dust chapter 3 . 4/4/2010

Honestly, I think Ginga has the cooler moves.
Phoenixfyre101 chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
amazing story. update soon
TechGeekBulma chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Awesome Fanfic, I enjoy the writing style. KEEP IT GOING!
Pixxy.Dust chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
Thanks for the update! I was beginning to think you've given up on this story Dx

can't wait for the tourney~
Pixxy.Dust chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Awesome fic! Can't wait to see what happens. Ray and Max need to get into the picture soon, too xP

Lol, it seems like we all miss the original characters... MFB just seems so empty without them Dx
MangaAddict300 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009