Reviews for Broken Memories
Didoune24 chapter 21 . 6/29/2013
That story was wonderful... You're able to imagine plots that captivates me !
I'm so happy that Tsuni is alive, I missed him ! And the SasuHina pairing was a model of lover relationship.
Through your story I went through moments of sadness (Shun :'( ), of disgust (Ryo :( ), of excitation when there were fights, I laughed too (thanks Shun) and I loved the romance moment scattered among your chapters. Your long stories are epic, I'm looking forward to the next one I'm going to read _ !
Aki666 chapter 21 . 10/1/2010
This was an awesome read. Once I clicked on it I couldn't seem to stop reading. It was awesome, well keep up the awesome jpb with your writing. Bye XD
LoveLiesBreakup chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
_ Amazing
Dami chapter 21 . 10/23/2009
This was an awesome fic! I couldnt sleep till i finished which was around 5 oclock this morning.
IliiterateFool chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
omg! this is such a fantastic ending! and thank u for ur award! i was wondering if you can do a sasohina oneshot! i'll be waiting! send me a private message when u finish the oneshot! thank u! and again, awesome ending!
IliiterateFool chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
Jessica chapter 19 . 9/19/2009
I don't know how this story has so little reviews. but I am completely loving it. it has such an amazing plot I think it could be worth making it into a gaiden series or something. Definitely shows a better side of Hinata, rather than the shy girl seen as weak and useless. The pairing? A-MA-ZING. love them. Good to see Sasuke back in Konoha too. Can't wait to see her taking over the throne and bringing justice back! I know you're far from done. Update ASAP. We'll be waiting. patience doesn't really run in my genes either! ((:
Acumichi chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
Yeah go Hinata, I can't wait for the big fight scene woah
IliiterateFool chapter 19 . 9/17/2009
IliiterateFool chapter 18 . 9/15/2009
Acumichi chapter 17 . 9/11/2009
Aww that's so cute! Sauske got the girl, yay. I can't wait for more _
Akuma Hana chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
IliiterateFool chapter 16 . 9/8/2009
Acumichi chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
OH that was so sad, I thought Shun would live a little longer, but that was such a good chapter! I can't wait for more, _
IliiterateFool chapter 14 . 9/6/2009