Reviews for Poetry and Promises
StarCrimson chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
I really liked this fic! You wrote Spock really well. Sometimes fics go really OOC, but you didn't. Thanks! :D
Oxford chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was beautifully written. Thank you!
Dreamingofacting chapter 20 . 9/6/2013
I've never read something so awesome before! Very well done!
Avari20 chapter 20 . 6/26/2013
I started out by reading the remix of your story, which I enjoyed and motivated me to finish from the original. It was SOOO good that I stayed up well past my bedtime to finish! Thank you for posting!
Saissa chapter 20 . 1/26/2013
Excellent story and an interesting ending...
Saissa chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
"Oh boy, you are certainly whipped. So, the old ball and chain is yanking at ya a bit?"

And if you are referring to my inclination to cater to my mate, then if I may allow, within 20 minutes I will be in bed with Lt Uhura and in her current state of libido the next several hours will be quite…indescribable.

Yep Spock sure does know how to tell a joke!
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
"Smart is sexy to a lot of woman, Leonard. And Spock is a genius."

Absolutely true - for me at least - Smart is certainly sexy!
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Have never read this story before - and this is a GREAT Start!

Just one teeny tiny error - where it says - then possibly pursue the crowd.

PURSUE means to chase - I don't think Pike and Spock will literally be chasing the girls.

I think you meant PERUSE - which means to quickly look over - which is what you do when you are at the bar and eyeing up the girls... LOL

Ciao
Guest chapter 20 . 1/6/2013
Enjoyed this story very much. Thanks!
PoorQueequeg chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
Bwahahaha I would have had to devise a plan to seduce you. Bwahaha.
PoorQueequeg chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Argh already addicted. Love it.
jazphace chapter 20 . 12/21/2011
Fantastic series! Enjoyed every chapter ;) Great Job!
BewilderedFemale chapter 20 . 11/28/2011
This was a great read. I especially liked the beginning and how you brought them together.
Berry Smoothie chapter 20 . 11/3/2011
Love. This.

Although I did miss the part where they discover Nyota is preganant. Where was that?
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
As completely out of character as that was, I find I loved it lol pretty hot stuff!