Reviews for Shades of Red
bekbekah92 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Please please PLEASE continue this story
its so good
can't wait for the next update!
Carameldynr chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
This is a sweet story! I hope you continue it or make the sequel
Blitzshine chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
I found this a little while ago and I'm sad it's not being updated :( it's really great
Everae chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You know, I've been wondering this for a VERY long time now.

I'm surprised this story isn't as popular as 'All He Sees Is Red", another one of SoujixYukiko or...YuuxYukiko now. Or maybe cause you have to constantly update.._

Anyway, will still be waiting till you release your next chapter.

If you are very bored, could you please review my Persona story? :D?

Have fun, good luck and have a good day.

~Everae~
Rolling Guy chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
I wish this was finished/continued. I really like it and not having all the battles makes it feel like it's a story where the crimes didn't matter that much.
Elixire J. Crow chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
It is very beautiful. I hope you write this fic more, because i favor and alert this fic.

Anyway, Souji and Yukiko is my favorite pairing in Persona. And i am really really glad to see them together.

I can feel the very angst in this chapter, and how Ted cheer Yukiko up.

Please write more :)

your friend, Shimacrow.
Xoraan chapter 7 . 8/20/2010
I love this fanfic! The feelings between souji and yukiko have been written beautifully, I can actually feel the genuine warmth of the love. Please continue this, I'm rooting for this fanfic all the way.
XoreandoX chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Not bad, while there hasn't been a lot of big changes (which I like) Its nice to see another fair and compelling Soji and Yukiko Story.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
EH A LITTE DRAMATIC BUT NOT TOO MUCH, AND I'M SUPRISED THAT NO ONE HAD DONE ANYTHING THAT BAD TO TEDDIE IN THE GAME FOR TAKING ALL THE WOMEN, NICE CHAPTE, AND I THINK I KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO FOR MY FIC WHEN I GET THIS FAR, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
patleon909 chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Excellent, excellent chapter. The fireworks scene at the end was especially touching, since Yukiko's concern for her friends was very apparent since they ARE risking their lives every time they enter the Midnight Channel... Nice to see that Souji was able to properly comfort her as well.

I like how things have been progressing in the story, especially how Seta and Yukiko's relationship is nice and proper, not like some people where they just randomly make out anywhere they want without a single care. I'd like to see them go on more dates, but it's an adventure fanfic as well, so it can't be helped. Still, I really think that the romantic bits are really nice, hats off to you for that.

Hope you can update soon, because I'll be waiting eagerly for the next chapter w
BonusParts chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
The chapter felt a little bit fast on the first read-through, but when I considered that you're not telling the story of the game so much as the story of why Yukiko and Souji have fallen in love, it makes sense not to dwell too long on interim scenes.

The beginning starts out rather dark, but it quickly turns lighthearted once we get to Junes and Souji's around his buddies (and Yukiko). The moments at the summer festival are quite sweet, though taken pretty directly from the game. The interest (for me) picked up again once the guys and girls split off into pairs, and we get to see a little bit of Rise's bubbly affection for Kanji, Chie's standoffish-ness around Yousuke, and Yukiko and Souji getting some quality time. (The ketchup bit was a nice touch!)

It's a nice bit of parallel between the dark beginning and the dark ending of this chapter, bringing everything around to Kubo again. Yukiko's sudden mood shift took me a little off-guard, but it reads fine since we're not actually in her head (we're in Souji's) during that scene.

All around, a nice bit of fluffy joy for pretty much everybody. I hope that you keep writing this, even if it does take some time. It's such a sweet telling of a blossoming teenage love that I'd hate to see it fall by the wayside.
jaredhimself31 chapter 6 . 12/11/2009
Really good so far I hope you find the time to update soon
patleon909 chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
Oh my god, so cute 3 Really like this fanfic keep going! Ganbatte ne!
Twotwentytwo chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Hey, the Souji/Yukiko relationship IS kind of melodramatic and cheesy, so it works. It's kind of a classical romance with modern sensibilities, which mirrors Yukiko's character perfectly.

Glad you gave Rise her due, too. The bubbly side of her isn't faked, but she's a lot sharper/empathetic than is obvious at first glance and a lot of writers tend to miss that.

I always both dread and anticipate Yukiko getting genuinely mad, because she's just so amazingly vicious the few times she's truly angry. She uses her words like a knife and it's always amazing to watch.

Loved the confession scene, too. Their relationship is just so, well, full of love and it's great. The only real downside is how fatalistic Yukiko tends to be about it after the year ends, but hey that's what fics are for.

Very well-done. I'm glad to see that this is moving again.
fox-white-moon chapter 6 . 9/18/2009
Yeah! You finally updated,

hmm... Rise is very clnging girl (I never like her)

Well Souji and Yukiko is one step closing to be a girfriend and boyfriend

please updated quickly

I want to know what happen next