Reviews for The Blood in the Snow
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I love it, love it! You truly have talent. (Why are you writing fanfiction? Go write a book!) But I hope you don't forget this one because I find it quite awesome.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
LadyMo chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
I will say this story is strange but in a good way. I'm still loving it. Thanks for updating.

LadyMo chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Poor Booth. He will never forgive himself. He feels he is just like his father and for him that is unforgiving. He hurt Bones and for him that is also unforgiving.

I am still puzzled but fascinated as to what is going on with Zack.

8I chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Your writing is fantastic. You have a way with words that everyone else wishes they had. This story wouldn't be nearly as good if it was written by someone else (me, for example). There are a few technical problems, though. There are a lot of missing commas, and every now and then you change from past tense to present tense. I'd suggest you get a beta.

This story is so... freaky. I'm looking forward to reading more! I normally get bored with a fanfic if the characters aren't introduced for a while, but that didn't happen with this one. Just thought I should mention that.
Bond.Jane chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
"Only a small part of him hoped it was a dream."

Oh, this is good. Very sensory writing- beside the visual usual- makes for great reading, immersing reading. I'd say I didn't want to come back at the end of the chapter, but that would be lying. It is uncomfortable and there is this sense of evil throbbing. Am I imagining things?

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Bond.Jane chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Bach to the chess analogy: is Zach our King with Brennan as the queen and Booth either the Bishop[ or the horse?

Evil seems to be coming to life...

Bond.Jane chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
"Only madness or poetry can give even the barest hints at the noises that Booth begins to hear." And then you go on with poetry of the macabre, bringing to life ninth circle of hell. I really, really like the way you use language!

Beth chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
Aw, come on, even I wouldn't read that book outloud!

"Oh yeah, I've been tormented by horrible dreams, waking up with scars and now I find this foreign book in a weird language, it looks to be 100 years old and isn't harmed by water, so I guess I'll just read it outloud!"

Come on Zack. Not cool.
Jepp chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
OK, now I'm creeped out.
LadyMo chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
A very interesting chapter. Zack is going through something, something is definitely happening to him.

LadyMo chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Okay, strange, erie, interesting. That's about all I can say. Hope an update is coming soon.

Amon-100 chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
Great chapter, and great story not many people can write like you do so try but of all the fiction i have read there are maybe one or two in each random who can put such imagery an detail in the there words.

can't wait to read more.

Amon
LadyMo chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
Okay you certainly have my attention and curiousity. Bones and Booth are going to have their hands full with this.

Zack's dream, Booth's case and Bones' pictures and info from the site are merging into one.

Bond.Jane chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
It's like watching the beginning of a game of chess: the pawns are placed, the horse is in position and we now have a look at the king and queen- well protected still, but there.

Enjoy is not really the word- it was eery and ominous, but the dscription of Zach's nightmare was very well done. I'm glad you brought him into this.

Looking forward to more.