Reviews for War
PoyaBaby chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Please could you make more of this fic? I love the show and I wish their were more fics to read up on. I think this fic is great! :)
Alteizen Riesse chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
you sure hectic enough bringin in those SF character ;-D

Baki the Grappler sure is an awesome manga. In a way, it is quite reasonable how Yujiro exceed SF characters strength... but I hope you won't mess with my favorite char, Guy Hinato :-D

all in all, I read all the chapters...they were all GREAT!

it's a 3,5 out of 5.

it's less than 4 because... It's too short. I was really enjoyed reading it.
Dune7 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
At last,the action begins anew again.

I was hoping Bison would put yujirou in his place for a bit,but it appears that Baki's dad is an even bigger bastard than the B-man will ever be in skill and strength.

Keep it coming,I await what else you got in this story.
Dune7 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
I almost forgot about you and your story MW,how ya been?

Anyways,oh yeah Baki faces the menace of Bison at last,he's going through all hell to get to yujiro isn't he? I loved how Doppo owned Vega great scene.

Keep at it and have a happy xmas.
Dune7 chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
It's okay if it's short MW,just please keep it coming,I really want to see how this all turns out.

Man,Yujiro's a bigger bastard than Bison ever was,looks like the poor Shadaloo lord has finally met his match.

And hey,Baki meets the street fighter heroes? How's that for cool?

Keep at it man,it's getting good!
Dune7 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Hey welcome back with more chapters MW.

Ah-ha,it looks like Bison and Shadowloo are poking their noses where they don't belong eh?

If Bison messes with Yujiro,he's gonna have a helluva fight on his hands.

Please have Baki face some more major characters next chapter please.
Agente del Yosh chapter 4 . 9/1/2009
Dude... Baki can shake the planet with a hit agaisn't the floor... Sagat shouldn't be this dificult to defeat. Actually, Hanayama would beat him.
Dune7 chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
Man,it looks like Baki's still got his hands full with Sagat.

And his father's up to no good once again with poor fedor.

And now Shadowloo and Bison are looking into Baki as well eh? Interesting.

Keep at it War,it's getting good.
Dune7 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Yeah,Baki wins against his first Street fighter,Sagat no less. Great fight scene..but pardon me for saying so but it had an awful lot of typos,but it was a good read nonetheless,great detail on the fight.

I see Yujiro's up to some more mischief,is he gonna take on that fedor guy or something? And I can just imagine who Baki will search for next after what Sagat told him. Anyways,I look forward as always for the next chapter and who Baki will fight next.
Dune7 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
So..Baki goes off to face old foes and old scores with the riff raff of the streets eh? This should get interesting.

And what's this..SAGAT from SF makes an appearance? Alright,very unexpected but yeah I did make a suggestion of that as well. Anyways,I look forward to this as well,keep it coming,I like what I am seeing.
Dune7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Sorry for not giving it a more proper review,here it is. Intriguing and alluring so far,it really makes you want to find out what's gonna happen next chapter and who exactly will baki fight first?

I look forward to more and have subscribed to what you got next. Keep at it MW.