Reviews for The World As We Know It
TolkienGirl chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Much feels and angst, but a really great and touching story. I've read everything you've written and am really impressed by it all! I am always on the look-out for non-slash well-written family-centric fics and yours are winners! :)
scootersmom chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
This story is awesome! Glad to see you have the brothers together at the end, ready to face anything!

Thanks for sharing.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
This is an excellent story. Well crafted and plotted out beginning to end. Love Sam's reasoning with the contract and the aha! moment of Dean's realizing they needed to be together. This is just all kinds of awesomeness.
KKBELVIS chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
Okay, okay. I said something like 'I give myself wholly to serve God and those dicks.'"

"That's it?"

"Yeah. Wait – no, there was more. Cas asked if I promised to follow their orders the same way I followed Dad's."

"You promised to obey them like you obeyed Dad?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Sam was getting worse, and he'd pulled Dean's jacket up to his chin to keep warm, but he had that look on his face that Dean hadn't seen for so long. Sammy had an answer.

"It's our loophole. Think about it, Dean. How often did you ever do exactly what Dad told you to do?"

/~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adore how you brought this up. That part of the show confused me. This makes sense.

Thank you for writing. I enjoyed!

Karen
KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Furiously, he said, "Okay, maybe I wasn't clear before. I'm not killing you, Sam, and you're not killing you, not today, not ever."

/~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, I just love that line above.

Great story. I like how you write. Can see it in my head.

Onward,

Karen
expiry 4.23 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Your Sam and Dean are so perfectly in character. And I completely agree - everything the angels and demons put those two through was to keep them apart because together they're a force to be reckoned with. I like that you had Sam pointing out the loophole...and I like that there's hope for these two. I hope the series progresses like this story did.
Angel H. White chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
This story is great. Please keep working on it. It's exactly how I would like to see the boys interaction in Season 5. The emotion between them is good and so is the dialogue. Keep up the work.
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I'm sorry I didn't review when you first posted. Your story grabbed my attention, but than I wasn't sure where it was headed.

I like how you had the demon explain why all the weather problems were following the brothers.

You did a good job of showing how the brothers have changed, but I loved how you ended your story by answering the question - why did the angels and demons try to keep the brothers separated? - because they know that Dean and Sam are stronger together. We all know that - (now if Kripke would do something about it)

Plus nice answer from Sam as he tried to figure out how to get Dean out of his promise to the angels.

I'm glad that the brothers made it to Bobby's.

Enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
kirallie chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Poor Sam. Glad Dean's sticking with him no matter what. So Bobby waas there and stuff?
Marlowe97 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Wow.

I was kinda expecting a longer story, but I'm not complaining. You made a great fic which could be just right for starting the new season - with lots and lots of Winchester-brother-stuff. Including fights *grins wickedly* and peace-offerings *aw*

Cool story and don't you know it - it's exactly the same thought I had when I heard Castiel say the stuff about folloing orders like he did Johns - no kid EVER always follows orders exactly. There will be loopholes ;-)

So, thanks a lot for sharing
Phx chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Oh very nice. I loved Dean's realization about this - that it was THEM that both heaven and hell were afraid of. And I firmly believe this. There were some wonderful moments, thoughts and conversations between them that I hope we have on the show, Especially Dean's acknowledgment that Sam has changed and he can never be the little brother that Dean once knew but that didn't mean he doesn't love this Sam or that Sam isn't still his little brother. He just doesn't have that same innocence as he once did. Neither of them do.

Although I have to admit, I was getting a bit worried about Bobby there at the end though when he didn't come out :P

Excellent
drkstormynite chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Good read! Thanks for sharing it with us!

I hope the writers have read this and are taking notes for season 5. There are so many things that need to be dealt with; Sam's addiction, the voice mail, the vow Dean took...I hope they remember it all as well as you have.

Thanks!
primadonna cat chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
I lovedthe story! I loved the character development of Sam as he went from suicidal to accepting of himself. Dean was right there, not always agreeing, but still there telling him he wouldn't leave him, that he accepted him as is. Dean's epiphany regarding the fact the two of them need to be together was spot on! YAY!
staceycj chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
Wow! i loved this story and am a little miffed there isn't more LOL! I loved the line "I...I can love." Perfect. Inspirational actually. Go you!
kirallie chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
Why does nature seem to be out to get them? ANd why isn't Bobby answering? Interesting story.