Reviews for The Duo Debate
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
omg ur gw fics r the best lol _ Ja.
Aselin chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Trowa's hair shoulder-length, what a mental image.

Wufei and the map... that's so random. I love it.

Duo with pink curlers, and then the Herbal Essence... hahaha, that's hilarious.

I love these essays!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Too Cool. No better words for it.
Moonraven chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
*is still giggling from the last fic*

I think I snorted coffee when Miaka showed up.
Sceadwian chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
"The Lightning Count is back from the beauty salon!" *chokegagsnort* MUHAHAHAHA! Duo's not the only one spitting out coffee, now... XD I'm off to read the rest of the series, now.
Deity of Sorrow chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
*dies yet again from laughter*

The person that said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door.

~* And a Time for every Purpose under Heaven *~
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Another fabulously funny story!

I love the sound you use for coffee-spitting-out (you know, Hurk!-perfect sound). Duo is also one of my faves, (who could resist the coolness that is the god of death?). thanks for the laughs!
Xandranda chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
i'm laughing, laughing and laughing and laughing... i can't breath any more! i love Duo, after Tro of course, but he is adorable. and big weird violet lovable eyes. and i swear his braid is a whip in discuise,

"hey Duo?"

"Yikes!" *ducks*

you added Tro in so i'm happy. well, Kat next!

Amaris chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! oh man that herbal essences joke was just too much! stop it stop it! i cant breathe i'm laughing too hard! you should write on about each pilot cuz these essay things are so funny! _
Misura chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Oh, I just *loved* reading this ; especially the little scenes in between were just so much fun to read! Especially the ones with the coffee. -
Yume Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
LOL! That was great! The Herbal Essence part really added to it. I loved it.
jmchau chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
OMG! This had me laughing so hard I had to quit drinking my hot cocoa. - J
mandy chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
Hello, writer! I loved this fic! I agree with everything you said about Duo! he is by far the best Gundam pilot ever to exist! Thanks for giving Duo the props he deserves and for making me laugh! Keep writing!

Ja matte ne, Mandy
Kitten1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
oh boy, that was one of the best things I've read tonight!
Heero's Girl chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
hahahhahahahaahaaha! that was great. i love it!