Reviews for This Is Home
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Good description of home from the Pervensie's point of view.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm glad your stories bring Susan back to the Real Narnia and Aslan. That was always the one thing that I disliked about those books, what Lewis did to Susan.
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Very nice progression through the characters and the series. And so fitting that Lucy would only find her true 'home' where it really should be. Thanks for sharing this!
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Very nice.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Lucy's is best, I think. Good!
King Caspian the Seafarer chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
*sigh* Perfectest of perfect endings. There can be no better home than the one some of us will find someday, and it is fitting that Lucy was the one to show us. Susan's was heartrending. Peter's was magnificent (oh the irony...). Ed's was thoughtprovoking. Very well done, Lirenel. I'm adding this one to my favs.

Lion be with you,

s. du jour chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Gorgeous story. I can tell you've chosen your words carefully.
ilysia chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Beautiful, and very well done. The lovely tension between thought and reality, appearances and the truth, makes this short little piece great. And, may I add, I love the idea of Corin and Gale, of all people, working together to cause mischief. Well done!
mokatster chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I LOVED this.

I loved the repitition of the phrase "and so it was" at the end of each section. All of their previous ideas of home faded and changed with time-but their true Home is everlasting.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
KCS chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ohh, this was breathtakingly wonderful. It's been so long since I read a good Narnia fic I'd almost forgotten how stunning they truly could be.

I love the progression of each of the four drabbles - but then how they all come together at the end with all the characters we love and what really comprises a home - love, family, friends, and laughter. I had the feeling myself of coming home just reading this.

Wonderful story! Thank you very much for a lovely read.
watery-silver chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great job~ Especially love your portrayal of the real Narnia in so few words:)
WingedFlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aww, very sweet. The characterisations were perfect. I liked how none of the places each thought was home was really HOME home... except for Lucy's. And the newly arrived Susan was a perfect touch.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 7/13/2009

Sarai chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I like it!
FallenUpStairs chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I know you said this has nothing to do with the song but, when I checked my email This Is Home was playing on my stereo just as I saw this, which was a little freaky. Though it was short I enjoyed it immensely that each segment took place during different times in their lives.