Reviews for The Best Duel Ever
Lilyth369 chapter 1 . 2/17
It was beautiful! Please come back and write more and more Drarry!
Aithusa chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was fucking perfect. And believe me I've read my fair share of Drarry fics. I really NEED a sequel - but not just their next meet. I goddamn crave a story.. you're excellent seriously do it please
natalieprevitt chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I really liked that. he best line was simply perfect
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I liked it, thanks for writing.
SuperCali chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Ooh! I really liked it. Thanks!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OMG! HOT! That was amazing and I am left in a pile of drarry feels and wonder at your amazing writing skills!
Kagi Neko chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Best thing that could ever happen in a Malfoy/Potter duel!
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Holy FUCK! This was your first Drarry?! I SO don't believe you! That was fucking AMAZING! (PUn totally intended) I write Drarry all the time, but it took me FOREVER to work up the courage for a smut fic. I LOVED IT!
SeveralSunlitDays7 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
i think my brain just melted and trickled out my ear. THIS IS BRILLIANT. oh god i hope you have more like it..
no but seriously its brilliant with the perfect characterisation and the really filthy fucking hot sex and the...
im sorry i cant think straight right now
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Well this was some good shit...lol thanks for sharing...so glad i found it.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Brilliant! )
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Mm, good job. Well written and hot.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
blimey, goddamn draco so hot here. this is very good for your first drarry. keep writing (drarry) dear! ;)
olciak123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Uh huh, the best duel indeed! Amazing
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
lol that was one of the most enticing and erotic smut ive read so far on FF. it was funny, exciting, breathe taking...just brilliant! ahahaha...your story ran together very well. awesome job!