Reviews for Check Yes or No
monicaalexr chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Awwwwwwwwwww
that was cute
E.Cullen1901 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
oh my gosh! i love it ! ive always loved that song and ur story made it 100X better! thats adorable how he can talk again! :)
The-Woman-In-White chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
An amazing and sweet story, I loved it :)
zigtfooh chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was the cutest sweetest thing everr! :))
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY

ITS FLUFFY BUT NOT 'SO FLUFFY I MIGHT UPCHUCK ON THE COMPUTER!'
cullengirl26 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
wow i loved your story. it was so good that it made me cry. but i loved it your really talented.
EmmettLuvr1935 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
I like the fluffy no-continuation stories every once and a while. And I love this song.

Great story. I love the ending! :-)
noctex chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
SO SSWEEt it so sweet I love yoiur stories
48566 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
that was so sweet!
Confused55 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
aw that was sweet. great job. i wrote a Edward and Bella one-shot to and i would love it if you could check it out, its called Picture In The Puzzle Pieces its on my dont have to if you dont want to, but it would be great if you could.-Aarica.
JFresshhh chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
AW! You made me cry when Edward got his voice back! :') Aw, I can't stop squealing! It's just so ... so ... *squeal*

You've got a thing for early marriages. Don't you, Bailey? ;D But I don't mind too much. It's amazing how much someone can realize they love someone without talking to them for so long. But this was super duper sweet! I especially loved the part when Bella got down on her own knees to kiss Edward! AW (:

Face it, the ending was a miracle! Edward must have loved his son so much he just ... outbursted! Gaah, this is just adorable! And those notes.. yeah! Those definitely the small things that matter in which someone can cherish.

You did a wonderful job with this, Bailey! FAVING!

- Jennifer x
melibaskie chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
is this complete? if so PM me. PM reply if so
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009