Reviews for I Rise, You Fall
Olivia chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I love this chapter with the six Primes finally meeting Optimus Prime, their favorite descendant because of that funny mark on Prime's head I saw in the movie comic.
Olivia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I'm happy for Optimus for not accepting The Fallen's ridiculous offer in joining that air headed freak show.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this. Great job with the ending. :)
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is very good. :) I'm going to read the next chapter now.
pachysam chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Great story.

According to rumours, Sentinel Prime (Optimus's fatherly figure) will come.

Here's an idea... tales featuring the appearance of these Autobots.

Ultra Magnus, an Autobot who is like a general under Optimus's command. He is a great warrior and an excellent strategist. He can be like Optimus's brother. He can have a war-hammer, twin shoulder-mounted missle-launchers, and a hand-held blaster of your choice. He can transform into a Freightliner Trucks' Car Carrier.

Rodimus Major, this version of Rodimus Prime. He can be like a major under Optimus and Ultra. His weapons can be a bow and energon-arrows, twin forearm-blasters, and twin arm-mounted energy-axes. His alternate mode can be a Ford GX car.

Prowl. He can be like a captain of the Autobots. He can transform into a police-motorcycle.

Perceptor, the best scientist of the Autobots. He is very clever. He can transform into a pickup truck of your choice to suit him being a scientist.

Omega Supreme, a gigantic Autobot that can become the Autobot-Flagship. His arsenal of weapons make him the ultimate weapon of Optimus's troops. He can be strong, but humble and noble.

Grimlock, captain of the Dinobots. He has a -mode. He can have an energon-sword.

Sludge. He can be Grimlock's lieutenant. He can have a Brachiosaur-mode and an energon-axe.

Snarl. He can be Grimlock's sergeant. He can have a Triceratops-mode and a club.

Strikor, a Dinobot-warrior with a Stegosaur-mode. He can have a mace or a flail.

Swoop, the Dinobot's aeriel scout with a Pteranodon-mode. He can have a spear.
Berylium chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
Very interesting set of ideas. I enjoyed the narrative and the scene-bits. On to some more of your fics - I am intrigued!
Caleigho Meer chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
Wonderful job of incorporating the mythology of the Primes into Optimus' current life. I enjoyed it.
FunkyFish1991 chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
This was an intriguing expansion of areas the movie pretty much ignored or flaked over ) I loved your extensions to the plot that make the movie seem in retrospect a little clearer and more coherent. Your interpretation of the movieverse's Primes and Optimus's stasis-lock rather than deactivation were wonderful touches _

A fun (and beautifully written!) read; good job! _
DiegoRedeemedLover chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Yes! I'm not the only who sees Optimus Prime as a Christlike figure! This fic proves it! Thank you!

The parallels are astonishing: young Optimus hidden away like the king Joash in the Bible, the Last, and Only Son of Cybertron.

The Fallen was the original first Decepticon, of course! Like Satan was the first Fallen angel!

And Optimus Prime, like Christ, was born to confront him and defeat him - and death- just like Christ.

The parallels in the Transformers story and TRUE story of Joshua the Messiah (Hebrew)and Jesus the Christ (Greek) are striking. I wish more people would touch on this theme within the Transformers universe.

Beautifully written fic, lovely, lovely, lovely.

I ADORE Optimus Prime! And Joshua Messiah! And Riley Poole/ Justin Bartha!
Refracted Imagination chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Very interesting idea. Nice job with the narration and excellent work keeping the plot so aligned with the movie! I really enjoyed reading your fic.!

- Refracted Imagination
Pottermus Prime chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
This is AWESOME! I love how you used parts of the actual story behind the Primes and Transformers and still had your own spin on it.
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
That was a Fantastic story! Your writing style is truly Amazing. Please contine to weave such Wonderful tales!
Ronnie Ravello chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
Love it! That is the best fanfiction about ROTF I have read. I like how you describe Optimus origin. Keep going!
Officially Gone chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
This story is really good and very well writen. It also a creative way to find missing pieces to the puzzle that was Revenge of the Fallen. Good job! :)

One little thing though: On the summary, put Spoiler Alert because not everyone's seen the movie yet.
A Lurker chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This is a good story, really good. I like the characterization and the background you give that was lacking in the movie. Great work! :-)