Reviews for The End of Her World
Very nice story!
ttandme69 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Excellent story...cannot wait to read the sequel! Thanks, Lisa
Amity chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Nice of you to give us another peek at their lives. Thanks for writing it, please write more!
WickedandWonderful chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
Bravo! *claps* Bravo I say! An amazing story and I'll definitely be looking for the sequel!
ithbgpeurgbeoerhgnforehnpigurv chapter 8 . 9/12/2009
excellent writing! Thank you so much for sharin this story with us:)
Nucleuspolposus chapter 7 . 9/10/2009
Love your writing! Thank you so much, it's amazing!
WickedandWonderful chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Your are awesome! This is probably my favorite chapter! Well done!
shawn-n-belle chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
Okay, I admit, it got to me. I almost cried. But in a good way. (: They are happy, that's all that matters. I still hate Frank. lol.
ithbgpeurgbeoerhgnforehnpigurv chapter 7 . 9/5/2009
really well written as usual. and the kissing scene at the end... just awesome:)
WickedandWonderful chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
"What the hell?" What the hell is right! You can't just leave a person hanging like that! You said Friday so I shall return! Lovin this story and I can't wait to see what you do with it!
ithbgpeurgbeoerhgnforehnpigurv chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
I don't loike cliffhangers!

but very well written, look forward to more:)
shawn-n-belle chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Emma is just the cutest thing that ever walked this earth! I just want to pick her up and squeeze her senseless. She is so naive about life, just like litle kids are meant to be. I love this chapter, how Olivia and Natalia seem to work so perfectly together. It's so sweet. (:
ithbgpeurgbeoerhgnforehnpigurv chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
and neither can we! Great chapter, love your writing, looking forward to more!
WickedandWonderful chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Smiling from ear to ear over here! Love the way our girls are hangin in there, which is what should've happened on the show, but our dear Jessica did have to have her baby sometime! LOL (_) Keep up the great work and update soon!
Natnic chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
More! More! I love this story. You have a good memory for details from the show. I like your positive use of the baby. Hopefully you write the baby's birth into your story and we can learn what you name him/her. Maybe in true soap fashion Olivia and Natalia get caught in an early winter storm at the farmhouse and Olivia has to deliver the baby herself. Lillian can talk her through the delivery on the cell phone.

Marissa would be a good name for a girl and of course Nicky if it is a boy.