Reviews for Springtime for Gihren (a parody)
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The sad thing is I could see this happening in another few year. It would probably be staged in UC 0179. The song still made me smile though. :)
Miki Bidan chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
HAHAHAHAHA! That was too good! XD

Keep writing parodies like this! _

~Miki
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
*chokes laughing* OhGOD, that was hysterical! XD
Fae Valintine chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
lol! i loved it! i love the producers _ well this was VERY good, you have talent.

About Allenby's last breath; well thanks for your comments - and im rewriting it. i was going to make it a original fic, but my friend wanted a g gundam fic. i didn't have any ideas for g gundam. i knew the fic wouldn't fit at all! but i couldnt' think of a single idea. also i hate rain and didn't want her to get the man. so after hearing that it sucked -_-' im going to rewrite it instead of a sequel. so it would mean a lot to me if you gave me your opinion on the newer version when i get it up -

thank you.
HeeroYuy84 chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
So noted...yeah, even I'll admit the second half seems a bit rushed (I did this all in one sitting, so this kind of rushed out) as a rule song parodies aren't my forte...I still do them but I do better with story parodies (such as "Pulp Gundam")
Uncle Jo chapter 1 . 2/5/2002
The first opening salvos hit me with a bang. Very funny indeed. And there is no accounting for good taste here, as well as good ideas. Your concept (the parody that is) is certainly wortha look and I strongly encourage you to keep the foundations of what led you to write this alive and approach it all next time (if you decide there should be another story of this type written)with an even more dry, even more insane wit. Now, as much as I enjoyed the first line and the basic premise, I must admit I found the later lines just a tad droll. Sure it all rhymed in the end with the original, but perhaps you could have broken away from the song's scheme a little bit more to give us some better material. I'm sure you've got it, and from the reviews I've read I can already tell your not in any quick need to suddenly change your work or your style. Still, as this is a review, I felt obliged to give my meager opinion. I strongly encourage you to do more with this concept though, finding humour in a show generally seen as serious is a gold mine waiting to be uncovered.
Norsehound chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
LOL!

Keep the insantiy flowing

-Norsehound
Blackomen chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
OH GOD, hilarious!

you did a great job
kishiria chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Dunno how many people are going to "get" this one, but if not, they need to rent "The Producers", gosh darn it! I said it before and I'll say it again, this is hysterical