Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
Great story, great characters, I will read this again.
Ginny3harry chapter 3 . 8/21
I kinda like this. I've read better. I like it that scorpius isn't thick and rose isn't a swot. You show the characters for who they are not who they are expected to be.
Pernille18 chapter 15 . 7/31
I just loved this book
So romantic
Taking abot the end thou
Salma chapter 8 . 7/10
I have always been a fan of scrose. But scorpius if freaking me out. He's kinda creepy. Dont worry i still like ur book.

(man i wod be aawesome as a book critic)
Awesome book I love it
(i should make an account that reviews harry potter fanfics)
ignore that
I really love this story, I can't tell you how many times I have read it since I found it. I really hope you will be able to update the second part soon.
md92 chapter 15 . 6/12
I really loved this! You write very well, very descriptive and great characterization - especially considering that you said English is not your first language! There were a couple grammar mistakes or places where some words didn't fit perfectly, but nothing that seriously detracted from the beautiful storytelling. I especially loved the way you wrote Scorpius. Great job!
Clarine chapter 15 . 5/3
C'est la première histoire que je lis avec ce couple et j'ai beaucoup aimée, ainsi que votre style d'écriture. Une atmosphère assez troublante et un Scorpius énigmatique, tandis que Rose de débat dans le doute. Beaucoup aimé aussi les personnages d'Albus et d'Hermione.
Merci !
defne15 chapter 5 . 5/3
listen fillip and showbiz from muse they are good too
Scorpius is hiding something all I can say.
Kimmily chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
THere will be a second part? Yeay! Anyway. I think your story is great, something i might have already mentioned. NOt sure my last review go through because my internet wasn't working that well when i wrote it, all it was saying was: your story is great and I can't wait to read more, hopefully soon!
Kimmily chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I haven't writen a review yet and for that I am sorry, especially since the story is nearly done which is sad, I really don'T know how you will manage to finish this story in just one final chapter, but i have to tell you this tory was captivating from the beginning and didn't stop being great, which is also why i just couldn't stop reading long enought to actually write a review, I hope you understand that that just happend because I love your story and didn'T want to stop reading ;) Anyway, let's get to the content: It's fasinating. I love your version of Scorpious though he seems rather troubled, the reader, meaning me, could never be sure if he was a good guy or not and keeping that up and still making the reader like him is rather hard to do if you ask me - so hat'S off great job so far, wish it didn't end next chapter, but let'S see what you made of it.
AnjMouse chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hey! so I just started reading this story and I really like it! A lot! Kinda made me wish I had a brother... but anyway I'm going to keep going and see where his takes me!
sunburnesd chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
bruh ok first of all this story was amazing like i was flipping out in chapter 12 and 13 you have no idea it was crazy, this story was such a whirlwind I don't know why I never read it sooner, prob bc of the lame title and weird summary, but I enjoyed this so much it's one of my favotite fics to this date.