Reviews for Butterflies and Hurricanes
I really love this story, I can't tell you how many times I have read it since I found it. I really hope you will be able to update the second part soon.
md92 chapter 15 . 6/12
I really loved this! You write very well, very descriptive and great characterization - especially considering that you said English is not your first language! There were a couple grammar mistakes or places where some words didn't fit perfectly, but nothing that seriously detracted from the beautiful storytelling. I especially loved the way you wrote Scorpius. Great job!
Clarine chapter 15 . 5/3
C'est la première histoire que je lis avec ce couple et j'ai beaucoup aimée, ainsi que votre style d'écriture. Une atmosphère assez troublante et un Scorpius énigmatique, tandis que Rose de débat dans le doute. Beaucoup aimé aussi les personnages d'Albus et d'Hermione.
Merci !
defne15 chapter 5 . 5/3
listen fillip and showbiz from muse they are good too
Scorpius is hiding something all I can say.
Kimmily chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
THere will be a second part? Yeay! Anyway. I think your story is great, something i might have already mentioned. NOt sure my last review go through because my internet wasn't working that well when i wrote it, all it was saying was: your story is great and I can't wait to read more, hopefully soon!
Kimmily chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I haven't writen a review yet and for that I am sorry, especially since the story is nearly done which is sad, I really don'T know how you will manage to finish this story in just one final chapter, but i have to tell you this tory was captivating from the beginning and didn't stop being great, which is also why i just couldn't stop reading long enought to actually write a review, I hope you understand that that just happend because I love your story and didn'T want to stop reading ;) Anyway, let's get to the content: It's fasinating. I love your version of Scorpious though he seems rather troubled, the reader, meaning me, could never be sure if he was a good guy or not and keeping that up and still making the reader like him is rather hard to do if you ask me - so hat'S off great job so far, wish it didn't end next chapter, but let'S see what you made of it.
AnjMouse chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hey! so I just started reading this story and I really like it! A lot! Kinda made me wish I had a brother... but anyway I'm going to keep going and see where his takes me!
sunburnesd chapter 15 . 9/19/2014
bruh ok first of all this story was amazing like i was flipping out in chapter 12 and 13 you have no idea it was crazy, this story was such a whirlwind I don't know why I never read it sooner, prob bc of the lame title and weird summary, but I enjoyed this so much it's one of my favotite fics to this date.
Jessie chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
LOVED this so much, i dont know some how there perfect for each other and you really bring that out in them. ahhhhhhhhh i had to go to bed early tonight but i couldnt stop reading so i just stayed up.
Gaunt chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Amortentia
Dark mark
abcd-hp chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
Wow I liked this story, short and intriguing. Loved all your characters- rose, scorpius and the potters and Hermione too. Finally i read a diff version of Rose and Scorpius. Liked how rose was considerate and sweet instead of smart mouth and rebellious teenage like in other fics. Scorpius was all smiling and sweet instead of smirking, haughty and slytherin-type. Liked the whole suspense in this and also how you portrayed the future malfoys, very apt. Thanks for writing.
Leylaniez chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Wow, this is one of the greatest fan fictions I've ever read. I really like your characterization of Scorpius and how you tied together all the history between the Malfoys and the Weasleys/Potters. Most Fan Fictions either ignore that or gloss over it, but I like how you incorporated into your story. Every character was so 3 dimensional too, and all the conversations just flowed so naturally. I think you have a real talent for writing and look forward to reading the rest of your work.
annabell chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
I 'am really in love with this fan fiction! am waiting to continue.
so amazed by you thanks I loved it.
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
What nono not happin good great but no no