Reviews for Betrothed
EchoSkies chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I was starting to freak out when Roxas had to face King Axel in his bedroom. I feared that Axel wouldn't be so understanding and I was almost too scared to read any further. Well, I'm glad I prevailed since I got a nice slice of lemon for the night. (My reading style is weird to some people, so that's why I don't read fanfics in public)
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This story is so sweet and cute! It looks just like the drawing! They're both amazing!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh that was sweet! I like Axel as a kind gentle king. And Roxas dressed as a girl? I think it's pretty cute. Lovely story once again!
ijustliketoread43 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I love this!
Alexis is not a writer chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was a really good and fluff ending. That last sentience gets me every time.
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I feel bad for being reviewer number seventy. I feel great that Esperia is now safe and Calath is a very prosperous kingdom. Wonderful story.
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
YAAAYYYYYY I LOVE THISS! You are an AMAZING writer , seriously (I've read a few other of ur stories) but I got a question for this one, How would Axel and roxas get a .. heir for the throne? xD *lol imagining roxas telling axel a miracle has happened*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is honestly one of my favorite fanfictions on the site; it's beautiful crafted with the perfect amount of background information to make the countries seem realistic. Roxas' behavior and reactions are impeccable, and I adore the fact that you had a legitimate excuse to why Roxas was cross-dressing. Axel's part was simply adorable- I love it when Axel is a sensual, kind person because that's who he is around Roxas. Roxas too was spot on in character in my opinion, and I'll bluntly throw it out there that this is one of the best sex scenes I've read. I really admire your work, and I hope you'll continue to write because you are one of the best writers I've come across, Mss. Kurosora.
nightfayte chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story Is one of my absolute favorites! Epic does not even begin to describe it! I really really enjoyed this story and you have just made. My. Day.

*:.。. o()o .。.:*
nightfayte chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This story
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
good job. thanks for sharing! i wish it was a little more developed, but it's great as a one shot.
poisonapple88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
How historical sounding. Felt like a legit historical fiction. And sexy! King Axel! Love it.
Two-Faced Procrastinator chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Oh, my. Such a wonderful story... The beauty of it drew tears to my eyes. And the honesty and pure descriptions of love in it... This made me quite happy. I'm sure this will always be a favorite of mine, and if not, my most favorite. Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it so very much. :')
MaliciaRoxasSasuke chapter 1 . 8/1/2011