Reviews for The Hybrid Baby
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Interesting. I am totally seeing Rosalie in a new light.
RobinBrooks chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This first chapter was fantastic! Great job! :)
coributler chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
oh i really liked this i know its oneshots but it could be more i would have like to see when jacob inprinted on Nessie that would have been good
doodlechick12 chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
This is a good story. I'd love to see some of the Jacob-Rosalie banter and blond jokes in Rosalie's perspective. I'm sure it would be hilarious. Please update.
Jackie chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
I really enjoyed read some of rosalie's point of view! I hope you will write more?
Jackie chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
sunflowr chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
I'd like to see RPOV just after the baby is born when Jacob imprints. Good stories you did.
New New Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow - I never could truly envision how Rosalie would have reacted to Bella's phone call. What a great window into this moment in their lives. It is hard to like Rosalie but maybe this will give me more of a reason to try.
george Yancey chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
thank you for writting about the hybrid baby, and i got to say it was fantastic. I've been wanting to read how Bella and Rosalie came into a full circle and you provided that knowledge so all i got to say is thank you very much.

Keep up the good work and please write some more chapters to the Alice and Jasper stories. I got to say i really like that you wrote about the people that i had a hard these book.

bethiejay chapter 2 . 4/14/2010
I absolutly LOVE Rosalies pov please keep em comeing
Noelle chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
Haha, what scene would we not want to read?

Definitely their fights with fido and her getting food in her hair.

Definitely when Nessie is actually being born

When Edward can hear Nessie for the first time

When Bella is a vampire and first comes back to see the baby

All the time while Rose is watching Nessie while Bella's burning..

...any scene ever? You've got your work cut out for you lol. :)
FayRay chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Did she go on a Hiatus or something she has been gone a long time would love some chapters/ looking forward to #4!
ROSE AND ME R BFF chapter 3 . 3/7/2010
i think its really good. i love it from her point of view. i think you should right more about her during the argument. heck i think you should write all of the important things about the pregnancy it so cool listening to it from her point of view. i want to hear wat she does when bella has the baby and afterwards. it would be asume. thanks! love you bye! :D
TiGerrr chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
please continue i ve been reading all of your stories over and over lol
Cheetahfuzz chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
Hm... from rose's point of view that was very intersting actually, i wish that it had continued further and that she hadnt gone far from the house and had actually listened to jacob and balla's convosation...just a thought. Apart from that it could be interesting to know what rosalie thought when they find out jacob had imprinted on the baby.

~Cheetah