Reviews for Scooby Doo and the Sailor Senshi
Richard Goodall chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Queen Beryl is returning.

I'd better revive her and tell her to no in forces with me before that stupid bratty puppy Scrappy can get his paws on her.

Scrappy, playtime is over! You will lose! Ai to seigi no… sailor fuku Bishoujo Senshi… Sailor Earth! Tsuki ni kawatte oshioki yo!
Fire Blade chapter 5 . 10/12/2016
I must agree with blablabla (someone's internet handle), but Sailor Saturn is the Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction and Rebirth.

You do NOT want to mess with Sailor Saturn, because she will nail you big time if you do.

I also must state that I love Hotaru-chan (Sailor Saturn). I wish she was my girlfriend, but I chose Chibi-Usa (English name: Rini), a.k.a. Sailor Chibi Moon (English alter ego: Sailor Mini Moon), because I repaired her right ankle after she landed wrong and sprained it in "Richard's Global Adventure", which I wrote and produced.
R.J. Goodall chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
For a moment, I thought I had lost Sailor Sun, but she managed to pull through, just as I had hoped.

I also thought I had lost Sailor Saturn, considering the fact that she is the Sailor Guardian of Death, Destruction and Rebirth, but she, along with Sailor Chibi Moon, made it.

I am still waiting for my chance to fight Mandarin Scrappy. I want to destroy him so badly, I can taste it.

Scrappy, look out!

R.J. Goodall chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
Sailor Sun has won, but she is all busted up, thanks to Scrappy!

Scrappy, you have caused enough trouble for my Sailor Scouts!

Do you have what it takes to defeat me?

I'll fight you and I'll win!

For love and justice, I am Sailor Earth, and I will punish you in the name of the Moon!
R.J. Goodall chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Sailor Sun has accepted Scrappy-Doo's challenge!

If she loses the battle, I will lose my Sailor Scouts, including Sailor Chibi Moon
(Chibi-Usa) and Sailor Saturn (Hotaru).

Will Scrappy win, or can Sailor Sun defeat Scrappy and save my Sailor Scouts?

Find out in Chapter 10: Mortal Combat!

I hope Sailor Sun wins, so I can rescue my Sailor Scouts.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
Sailor Sun has accepted Scrappy-Doo's challenge!

(Chibi-Usa) and Sailor Saturn (Hotaru).

Will Scrappy win, or can Sailor Sun defeat Scrappy and save my Sailor Scouts?

Find out in Chapter 10: Mortal Combat!
R.J. Goodall chapter 9 . 10/11/2016
I feel sorry for Sailor Sun after hearing that Sailor Star Fighter, Sailor Star Maker, Sailor Star Healer and Sailor Galaxia were killed.

I am officially pissed, so I am seriously going to go in and punish the culprit in the name of the Moon.

Enemies, beware!

Kanojo arimasu seigi no... sailor fuku Bishoujo Senshi... Sailor Earth soshite Sailor Moon! Tsuki ni kawatte, oshioki yo! (We are pretty guardians... who fight for love and for justice! We are Sailor Earth and Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, we'll punish you!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2016
Congratulations to Chibi-Usa-chan and Hotaru-chan for completing their mission. Their next mission is going to very difficult, so I, Chief Richard James Goodall, will have to join them and assist them. I want to celebrate with my Sailor Scouts.
ShinyThePhantump chapter 2 . 7/27/2016
You wrote Mystery Inc. wrong ... Other than that, I'm loving it! :3
Amanda27A.g chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
well I only saw 1 or 2 episodes so don't count on me for that but I am a sailor moon fan, and Scooby doo.
Amanda27A.g chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I don't like the idea of scouts getting killed and staying dead, but I believe that somehow things will work out.
Amanda27A.g chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
interesting will the scouts reveal themselves to mystery inc.?
taco person chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
If they wanted to resurrect someone, why not Mistress 9 or/and Pharoh 90?
They are more powerful than Baryel!
blablabla chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Here is my list on who I think should be the most powerful to the least: Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Saturn (hey she defeated pharoh 90, not sailor moon)
Sailor Moon (uh really, my least favorite)
Sailor Pluto
Sailors Uranos and and Neptune
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mercury
My favorite has to be Saturn! She is so kawaii! ;D
sailorcancer01 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I realy enjoyed reading that chapter scooby doo and the sailor soldiers. when I was reading this chapter you wrote flower a plant when it should have said flour which is ground up wheat.