Reviews for Scooby Doo and the Sailor Senshi
ShinyThePhantump chapter 2 . 7/27
You wrote Mystery Inc. wrong ... Other than that, I'm loving it! :3
Amanda27A.g chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
well I only saw 1 or 2 episodes so don't count on me for that but I am a sailor moon fan, and Scooby doo.
Amanda27A.g chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
I don't like the idea of scouts getting killed and staying dead, but I believe that somehow things will work out.
Amanda27A.g chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
interesting will the scouts reveal themselves to mystery inc.?
taco person chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
If they wanted to resurrect someone, why not Mistress 9 or/and Pharoh 90?
They are more powerful than Baryel!
blablabla chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Here is my list on who I think should be the most powerful to the least: Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Saturn (hey she defeated pharoh 90, not sailor moon)
Sailor Moon (uh really, my least favorite)
Sailor Pluto
Sailors Uranos and and Neptune
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Mars
Sailor Mercury
My favorite has to be Saturn! She is so kawaii! ;D
sailorcancer01 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
I realy enjoyed reading that chapter scooby doo and the sailor soldiers. when I was reading this chapter you wrote flower a plant when it should have said flour which is ground up wheat.
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
-i have-a-inporit-scbeeydoo&saliorseshi-heple-howabout-scbeeydoo-aske-ther-faerinds-form-the-new-scbeeydoo-pic&batman&speedbuggy-parooling-streets-for-scrappy-mosters
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
hop-scbeeydoo-will-really-terusts-luna&aertmaiss-oh-only-one-inporit-wnan-scbeey-see-a-gohst/mosters-he-atcion-out-of-what-he-saw-only&sheegy&ferde&girls-can-make-what-scbeeydoo-jaust-saw
DragonKnight15 chapter 12 . 9/11/2011
Oh man! The Homunculus are striking right at the Sailor Senshi. mostly Sailor Sun. To think as someone as evil and unemotionable as Father would be afraid of her, must be if he dies before becoming god and using the sun against her. That would be weird.

Anyway, The Flame Alchemist arrives... in his fantasy dream! I forgot he has a thing for mini skirts and hot women, way a good to bring that up. The burning battle was hot, especially for Sailor Moon who didn't know about duck, drop and roll. I was impress and anyone with a pure heart should have seen the evil of King Bradley... luckily Sailor Mars, Saturn and Samurai Knight/John saw it. So... the Fullmetal Alchemist arrives as he is being tricked by the annoying and tricky Jadeite to distract Mystery Inc for a while. Ed is smart, very... so he'll have a very difficult mystery for them to solve.

I don't blame the Sailor Senshi being out-class by the power of a Homocli which is very difficult and impossible to kill one right away. Compare to Envy, Lust or Gluttony, Bradley is unstoppable... but let's see if he can take the punch of a enrage Marcus! I can tell there's like no one that can stop him... especially if he Digivloves Agumon to his Mega Level form which I am hoping for! Hope you update soon and I'll be reading something else!
DragonKnight15 chapter 11 . 9/10/2011
Oh man, oh man! That battle was too intense to be call even! Even thought Mamoru had a point tht Kari/Sailor Sun shouldn't go, she will still willing go to save her friends. Friendship is nothing compare to darkness! Anyway, Mandarin Scrappy really become a frightful villain to put fear on the Sailor Senshi which must had hurt a lot if they gave up.

And with Mystery Inc, they didn't stood a chance the one of the 4 Kings. Then the major battle between Sailor Sun vs Mandarin Scrappy. The battle was unbelievable with the Sun Goddess quickly switching gears, but was still outmatch with the evil puppy damaging not only her bonds, ribs and skin but also her organs too which was mess up! It was a very close one that Sailor Sun quickly went to her Mega Level and beaten the evil Scrappy with ease! She's a stronge and never giving up girl like her brother is. I guess that's why she never surrenders no matter what!

Anyway, amazing how she won but horrible she really almost die. She'll recover, but it will be a long time before than. Now the only problem is that another world clashes! A world with the very sins of humanity! Will the Sailor Senshi deal against the immortal Homunculus (plurel meaning more than one). Can't wait for more fun! And... it's FMA which is FullMetal Alchemist. And yes, Ed and Al should help the Sailor Senshi as they will help anyone in need and find clues to restore their bodies too!
DragonKnight15 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
Amazing chapter for Sailor Sun/Kari starting life again on Earth. She hasn't return in such of long time that it would be weird to start doing normal things. But... WHAT? I love the small flashback how Marcus ask her in the life of husband and wife, but I didn't know the great Tai die! That... must have real hurt Kari and his other friends and comrades very much. Even his own Agumon must have been heart-broken.

Anyway, the battle between the Sailor Senshi vs the Scrappy-Bots was now. Should have guess a evil puppy would try robots. But then pull of the Mandarin stunt just showed how powerful he is now. With all ten rings to destroy all and everything on the Earth, not even the 9 Sailor Senshi were unable to defeat him. No one would be able to stop him, unless you destroy the rings or remove his hands or fingers off.

Anyway, its up to Sailor Sun to fight Mandarin Scrappy one-on-one for her friends! This will be a killer fight of them all! Can't wait for the epic fight!
DragonKnight15 chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
AMAZING! It wasn't for Usagi to make that choice and the first time she's afriad of losing anyone... so its time she brings out the ace of the Sailor Senshi, the Sun Goddess herself! Sailor Sun/Kari was on her own problem, but luckily it was connected with the same problem Earth is now facing.

The date between Minako and Shaggy was cute, but normal for Scooby and him eating a lot. Too bad Buzzerstorm ruin that moment and completely overpower the 9 Sailor Senshi with ease. Not even Tuxedo Kamen or Samurai Knight were unable to stop it. It was a really, amazing act Mystery Inc pull to protect the Sailor Senshi so Sailor Sun can arrive in time.

The battle was very short and ease for the Sun Goddess as she proves who's number 1. After a nice reunion, a freak out with Scooby and Shaggy and so on, Sailor Sun/Kari is here to stay for a while until Scrappy Doo is defeated. But it won't be easy with the 5 Makluan Rings in his paws. I still can't see how he's going to put them on with small dog fingers. Anyway, can't wait and I hope Marcus and Augmon make their own turn to fight evil again. Nice job yet again! And don't forget to answer my last PMs!
DragonKnight15 chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Another amazing chapter as always. The small group of John, Scooby, Shaggy, Hotaru and Chibi-Usa were able to solve the new mystery and found something very disturbing to understand. I like the chase and even the appearance of a second Honey Monster. Everything was great and another disgustes from the whole thing.

Man! The next chapter is going to be a killer if that Buzzerstorm was able to kill the Sailor Starlights and even Sailor Galaxia. It might be too much for the whole team to handle... if! Anyway, Minako is really showing Shaggy her love towards him... with food which will make Scooby happy too. Can't wait to read more.
DragonKnight15 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
Eric, who's Eric? You must have done a type-o so no problem.

I was, touch about the flashback Hotaru had when John first saw her transform into Sailor Saturn. It was nice and amazing! It remain me of Chapter 12 of DKR when Yugi was happy that Ichigo was Mew Ichigo. The love between two people can't be broken or cut, never!

Anyway, the chapter was good as John, Hotaru, Chibi-Usa, Shaggy and Scooby must solve a new mystery of the Honey Monster that Jadeite set up for them, but for what purpose? Anyway, another funny moment between cats and dog where Scooby barks at Luna and Aretmis. I like the part where Minako bongs her partner cat for saying the shaggy of Shaggy. And... could the Sailor warrior of love be in love with the scared runner that is Shaggy? Can't wait!