Reviews for Why Me?
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/14
yay go Sasuke you mad a list of good traits about people yay
Wicked Neko chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
THAT TWIST! RIGHT IN THE KIDNEY!

Loved it. omg. I wasn't expeecting that at all. Sasuke, you poor fool. I completely agree with Shika being a heart throb in his own right. The lulz
H.M.Akhlys chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
That made me laugh. So, Shika was the Konoha heartthrob. Lol

But, I love Shika.
This is a well-written (I dare say) drabble. Nice character POV.
MeowMeowKoneko chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
This was a really cool story because Sasuke actually tries to analyse the different characters in the Rookie Nine and Team Gai.
Poor Sasuke, he didn't count the "hot factor" which is probably the reason girls were chasing after him in the first place, not his personality :)
Just a suggestion, but I think Sasuke should analyse himself and why he has fangirls if you're going to write another chapter or add to this story.
Thanks for reading this review,
Koneko
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
hahahahah you will always be my heart-throb Sasuke *o*
valre chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
'If agitated enough he had a large supply of ammunition to throw at them.' Talk about an lol moment. I couldn't stop giggling over that.

Ah. Sasuke.
featherpen-princess chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This is awesome XD good thing Shikamaru is such a genius! He did it with no problem at all and Sasukr was like *thinking all day* haha it was like Sasuke hitting 2 birds with one stone. He would bring the 'previous' heartthob back w/o knowing that the candidate he chose was the 'previous' one. xD and I like the SasuHina hints XP though what would happen if Saduke found out that Hinata wwas the one who's crushing on Naruto? XP haha loved it!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ohh.. so that's were the that phrase came to be.. Everything has become clear now..XD

All this talk about Shikamaru makes me want to read some of his fics.. Let me go ahead and do that..lol
DarkestTruth chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Love the twist ending.

I can totally see fangirls fawning over Shikamaru:

"Shiika-kuun"
Haushinka-chan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
OMG! This is one of the best fics I've ever read... Seriously! And Sasuke is right I'd totally go after Shikamaru, he has the most potential.

But the ending is the best part. I'd never have tought he was konoha's heart-throb before Sasuke.

Totally awesome!
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg ! Hilarious ! Oh and to be honest , I believe just about all the "cool" Rookies have had fangirls during their lifetimes . Such as Shikamaru, Sasuke, Neji, and...Shino? All I know is that Shino's eyes are sexy ! xD Anyway, even Gaara accomodates fangirls during his position as Kazekage. For instance, Matsuri ! So all I can say is...don't knock 'em till ya try 'em ! x)

Also, I LOVE how Sasuke took time out of his day ,when he COULD have been training, to sit there and pull people straight from the book to see who would be worthy of accepting his..."throne". Brillance! I love all your fics! And I did catch that reference to Sasuke being semi-attracted to Hinata-chan . Lol .
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
*DIES LAUGHING* XDDDDDDDD You really ARE the God/Goddess of comedy! XDDDDDD
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved this fanfic so much! was wondering why Sasuke was the only one with fangirls as well...

But I loved Shikamaru's comment at the end the best! 3

(I also heard in an episode of Naruto that Neji also had fangirls... Although I'd rather use the term 'stalkers.' -.-' )
Axiome chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
LOLOL the ending was, imo, so unexpected it was hilarious!
Andreya Halms chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
wowie! this was a seriously...unexpected twist in the end. and yeah, sasuke, i do agree with you about shika!