Reviews for iGo To The Hospital
Marco revelo chapter 6 . 9/5
Very nice story. I loved it so much.
It was really good! Can't wait for the next chapter
perFANfection chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
This is nothing short of an amazing story! I have been kept genuinely interested and your writing skills show through out this story! You are very descriptive and talented! Most fanfictions I have read are kind of corny with the humor, but I've found myself laughing quietly at some of the dialogue between characters! I could use a few pointers from you for my writing! Great work!
Swany chapter 109 . 11/24/2015
Pretty cool idea-tying spencer up with the yo yo. Can you like post more chapters? Thanks
Guest chapter 109 . 5/10/2015
Hey. It's me again. You freaking NEED to finish this. This is the BEST fanfiction EVER and we need to still be in the icarly spirit even though it ended! Please! Go rewatch the pilot episode if you have to! FINISH! PLEASE! Do it for me?
bookobsessor15 chapter 109 . 4/27/2015
Please finish even tho there is the slight chance you are married with kids already. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! Btw, I'm seddie. Juuuuuuuuust saying.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 55 . 12/13/2014
Freddie should write fanfiction... lol
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Ah, it's just a dream... and a well-written one, at that.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
The number counting thing with Freddie's voice was clever! And I liked how everyone had personalized magazines.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Isn't her name Pam in the show?
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I love Socko and Taylor, especially in this fic! Poor Spencer... or should I say, Dr. Ramos? I love how you make this fanfiction like an actual iCarly episode, with side-splitting gags but serious scenes as well.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Heh, Socko and Taylor are great! You write them very well.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I loved the scene between Sam and Carly. Sam's "last words" brought tears to my eyes.
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I had to muffle my laughter to keep from waking up my parents when I read the part where Sam is woozy! And it's okay, you've got the hospital stuff down pat. ;)
Perky Lil' Panda chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
It's "Sam Puckett Carly Shay Best Friend Forever", right? I liked the part with the cat. It was very creative!
1,873 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »