Reviews for iGo To The Hospital
Hey. It's me again. You freaking NEED to finish this. This is the BEST fanfiction EVER and we need to still be in the icarly spirit even though it ended! Please! Go rewatch the pilot episode if you have to! FINISH! PLEASE! Do it for me?
bookobsessor15 chapter 109 . 4/27
Please finish even tho there is the slight chance you are married with kids already. THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! Btw, I'm seddie. Juuuuuuuuust saying.
Lady Shady chapter 55 . 12/13/2014
Freddie should write fanfiction... lol
Lady Shady chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
Ah, it's just a dream... and a well-written one, at that.
Lady Shady chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
The number counting thing with Freddie's voice was clever! And I liked how everyone had personalized magazines.
Lady Shady chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
Isn't her name Pam in the show?
Lady Shady chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
I love Socko and Taylor, especially in this fic! Poor Spencer... or should I say, Dr. Ramos? I love how you make this fanfiction like an actual iCarly episode, with side-splitting gags but serious scenes as well.
Lady Shady chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Heh, Socko and Taylor are great! You write them very well.
Lady Shady chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
I loved the scene between Sam and Carly. Sam's "last words" brought tears to my eyes.
Lady Shady chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
I had to muffle my laughter to keep from waking up my parents when I read the part where Sam is woozy! And it's okay, you've got the hospital stuff down pat. ;)
Lady Shady chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
It's "Sam Puckett Carly Shay Best Friend Forever", right? I liked the part with the cat. It was very creative!
Lady Shady chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Aww, that was fantastic! I loved it!
Lady Shady chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
That last part was so cute!
Lady Shady chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I love Sam's reaction! Hmm... do I feel some Seddie coming one?
Lady Shady chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
You should do some Spencer/Mrs. Benson... that one scene was great.
1,869 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »