Reviews for Searching for the Moon
leti0709 chapter 3 . 6/19
I'm hoping Bella is not so pro Cullens this entire story lol great chapter I'm hooked
Arcangelos chapter 20 . 6/17
I was waiting for the Cullens, I mean I like all of them except Edward obviously.
Arcangelos chapter 2 . 6/16
oooh i never read about shifter!bella this is going to be fun
esa warner chapter 34 . 6/3
great story
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 50 . 1/2
Mmmm...all I can think of is Quil, unless he's already imprinted on Claire!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 39 . 1/2
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
That is so sweet!
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 15 . 1/2
(raises eyebrow)
Debonair?
Um, no offense intended, but you do realize that this is the 21st century and no one really uses that particular word anymore, right?
Because the ONLY person I have EVER heard use THAT particular word was Lumiere from Disney's Beauty and the Beast!
And I'm pretty sure that movie was set in the mid-17th century!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
Im sorry but theres no way someone would be that calm when youre told you have no choice in the matter thats unrealistic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
The story is really really good but you need to seperate the dialogue paragraphs or you'll confuse the reader.
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
fuck werewolf's i got lion king stuck in my head GO LION BELLA
Sara1287 chapter 58 . 4/2/2014
Plz more soon
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 34 . 1/20/2014
How about Selena Alice, Alayla Rose, and Aurora Leah?
ms.b413 chapter 58 . 7/24/2013
I know this story is on hold but i just finish reading it and loved everything about it! your writing is wonderful and I love the new story line of the second story! whatever you do keep writing because you have a gift!
lizzie wolf chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
I'm enjoying your story so far, but some of the spelling errors are distracting. The one that seems to be repeated the most is "minuet" (a social dance) instead of "minute" (60 seconds of time).
ms.b413 chapter 39 . 7/22/2013
OMG I'm in love with this story I'm so glad i found this in Fanfiction. Im more than half way through and I'm at the edge of my seat lls! please continue to write, I like your unique story!
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »