Reviews for For Whom My Heart Tolls
Ally-oop312 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Too much feels, man. Too much.
jinto22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww you made me cry but this story is AWSOME!
Later Jinto22
ImaWilburD chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Depressing but I liked it. I apreciate that he tried to live for a while after. Although the time frame confused me. I thought he died right before their 5 th aniversery. And it was a year after his death I thought that Naruto took his life about there... So why did he say close to 7 year aniversery.

Good story otherwise. Made me cry. Hehe
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm not gonna lie - at first I thought the title of this story was, "For whom my heart trolls" and I was like, "TROLLOLOLOLOL!", but it looks like it was just my scumbag brain seeing things...

Anyways, this was a good story! Sad, *tear* but good! I cried. :'( Fuck you I'm still crying. :c I just sot of imagined that there would be nothing after he died, but I guess that's my own views clashing with the actual story. I base my beleifs on what seems more realistic, but you don't have to be religious to enjoy reading a story where Sasuke and Naruto can live together forever! * Suicide is like a win-win for Naruto - Move on in the afterlife and live with Sasuke 4-eva, or nothing. And nothing is the lesser of the two wins, but at least if he has no chance of being with Sasuke he doesn't have to feel so bad anymore.

I normally can't read tragedies, even though I know the plots are generally very creative or interesting to read, simply because I hate the crying. . I'm always glad I read them afterwards, and this is one of those times that I'm glad I just stopped being such a wimp nugget and read it. X3

:x :o :x :o Favorited! :D
reviewer 09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
stuck in between?..a paradise only for em. well that was happy ending i guess.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This made me cry. It was beautiful
buffy102 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So cliché, but I love it. You expressed the characters emotions in such a manor, I ended up crying. It was sad, but I liked the happy ending. You have very nice writing skills, and I can't wait to see more of you in the future.
Undertaker's Sister chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh. My heart went out to naru-chan. Plus I was listening to When Your Gone. And it made cry harder than ever. The fanfic matched the song very is the first story to make me cry real tears. Great job on the emotion and everything. 150/5

Undertaker's Sister
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok, this made me cry, really hard. It kind of made me depressed, but I still loved it.
Astrozombiee chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
ahhh this is so good!

Nearly got me into tears ;P
kelly-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I have to say you must one of the best writers i have ever read.

you pay great attention to detail and enough to spur emotions.

im crying now but smiling through my tears. TT

i hope u continue writing many of your stories.
Chocolate Chip Cookie and Milk chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I told you I would be back. And let me say this. YOU BASTARD. Why do you always have to make me cry? In the span of one day you made me cry 22 times. (Remember the other story?) WHY WHY WHY? I knew this one-shot would make me upset and I read it anyway!

This was beautifully written and going to my favs. I should just put you on author alert with all of this. But anyway, the fact that you make the pain feel so real is what gets me. Why is it always Naruto in pain? Make Sasuke suffer for once. I guess it's because Naruto wears his heart on his sleeve, so we know what his reactions would be.

God, your like a super author. Can't wait for more
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
i so adore you! you're stories never fail to make me cry... i understand the pain written in your stories... please continue keeping up the exquisite work... kudos!
Dark Misstress of Unknown chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AWE YOU BASTARD! .(

You made me cry.

I never like reading death fics.

They make me sad.

But this one seemed to be calling to me.

So I read it.

I excepted it to be like the so little death fics I have read.

But this one was different.

I felt the raw emotion.

Gosh I never ball seriously.

I am going to be thinking about this story for days.

Very good job.

Not many people can capture the raw emotions of pain and misery,

But you my friend did a wonderful job.

Very good job and I look forward to more of your stories.
Zenerific1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
I hate reading death fics especially ones that make me cry! AWESOME STORY thanks!