Reviews for For Whom My Heart Tolls
soyoraite chapter 1 . 8/26
oh gosh I cried so bad reading this. the feels hit me so hard. Although I usually disapprove suicides, this fan fiction gave me more a 'unifying' feel. thank you for writing this TT
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
That was so beautifull. Not that I encourage suicide (for a loved one).
Unless your Naruto or Sasuke. Those dudes are meant to be and all senses will be thrown out of the window. :P
OrangeStar802 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Beautiful... just plain beautiful...
flare chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Beautiful, very insightful.
Ally-oop312 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Too much feels, man. Too much.
jinto22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww you made me cry but this story is AWSOME!
Later Jinto22
ImaWilburD chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Depressing but I liked it. I apreciate that he tried to live for a while after. Although the time frame confused me. I thought he died right before their 5 th aniversery. And it was a year after his death I thought that Naruto took his life about there... So why did he say close to 7 year aniversery.

Good story otherwise. Made me cry. Hehe
Mary Antoinette chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I'm not gonna lie - at first I thought the title of this story was, "For whom my heart trolls" and I was like, "TROLLOLOLOLOL!", but it looks like it was just my scumbag brain seeing things...

Anyways, this was a good story! Sad, *tear* but good! I cried. :'( Fuck you I'm still crying. :c I just sot of imagined that there would be nothing after he died, but I guess that's my own views clashing with the actual story. I base my beleifs on what seems more realistic, but you don't have to be religious to enjoy reading a story where Sasuke and Naruto can live together forever! * Suicide is like a win-win for Naruto - Move on in the afterlife and live with Sasuke 4-eva, or nothing. And nothing is the lesser of the two wins, but at least if he has no chance of being with Sasuke he doesn't have to feel so bad anymore.

I normally can't read tragedies, even though I know the plots are generally very creative or interesting to read, simply because I hate the crying. . I'm always glad I read them afterwards, and this is one of those times that I'm glad I just stopped being such a wimp nugget and read it. X3

:x :o :x :o Favorited! :D
reviewer 09 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
stuck in between?..a paradise only for em. well that was happy ending i guess.
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This made me cry. It was beautiful
buffy102 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
So cliché, but I love it. You expressed the characters emotions in such a manor, I ended up crying. It was sad, but I liked the happy ending. You have very nice writing skills, and I can't wait to see more of you in the future.
Undertaker's Sister chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Oh my gosh. My heart went out to naru-chan. Plus I was listening to When Your Gone. And it made cry harder than ever. The fanfic matched the song very is the first story to make me cry real tears. Great job on the emotion and everything. 150/5

~Undertaker's Sister~
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Ok, this made me cry, really hard. It kind of made me depressed, but I still loved it.
Astrozombiee chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
ahhh this is so good!

Nearly got me into tears ;P
kelly-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I have to say you must one of the best writers i have ever read.

you pay great attention to detail and enough to spur emotions.

im crying now but smiling through my tears. T~T

i hope u continue writing many of your stories.