Reviews for Green Tea and Ice
BewareTheBearShark chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is awesome! I would love a continuation of this, or a story about what happened beforehand.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Eeeek. The things they fight are bad enough without getting inside their heads and threatening to use their bodies (dead or alive) to kill the other! Of course Dean would run and of course Sam would come after him angrily because he had a solution and they always insist on doing things the hard way. XD Very nicely done.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Here's another one I should've reviewed a long long time ago... because it's friggin' AWESOME!
I do love sleep-deprived, desperate Dean, and you write him so well! Thanks for sharing this little gem.
bartlebead chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
very nice voices, imagery. Evocative.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww that was cute and awesome! The hurt!/very exhausted!Dean was amazing and I felt so sorry for him. And Sammy-in-charge was amazing too!

And loved the way you described Dean's memory of his , that was sad!

WELL done!

Kritty
Elesem chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, that was beautiful. I could feel Dean's exhaustion and the cold. You're such a visceral writer. I loved that we never know who "she" is or how she got there just the devastation that she wrought. Very cool.
windscryer chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh dear stars.

That was . . . damn. That was AWESOME.

More awesome than I can ever hope to explain in something as paltry as mere words-though I certainly will try because you need to know. :D

Dean's exhaustion and need to just lay down and sleep is so palpable that I'm feeling a bit worn-down myself.

And his desperation, his sheer, pure desperation to find a way to stop her so she can't hurt Sammy, is just gut-wrenching. Guh.

The descriptions-especially of how he's feeling and the muzzy way he's thinking-are just epically perfect. I don't even really need back story to know what is going on here. I don't even really care, so long as before the story is over Dean gets his much deserved rest.

Gosh, I just wanna wrap that boy up in a quilt and stick him in his momma's arms in a rocking chair in front of a warm fire.

And considering I normally want to *reduce* the number of layers hiding that boy's freckles and skin, that says something. :D

DAMN. THIS STORY FREAKIN' *ROCKS*!

*FLAILS*
PADavis chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was lovely, just achingly lovely.

"Dean!" Sam was shaking him, fingers tangled in the front of his jacket. "Listen to me! I found a ritual. It will get rid of her, but you have to stay awake."

"I can't." His voice broke on a sob. "Jesus, Sammy, I can't."

Oh my. Heartbreaking. Line about the VW was just perfect. This story was too.

Phoebe
suzijacuzi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
A nice, well-written short story. They are truly few and far between. Keep up the great work!
NongPradu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was freaky (and awesome!). I wish it was longer. :(
Maz101 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Nicely done. The reveal that it was for Sam's sake that Dean had to stay awake, that the spirit (?) was actually after Sam, was great.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
loved this when I read it on LJ... Channeling Mary was just cheating! Loved that Dean let go so quickly as soon as Sammy said it was ok... Would love a chapter showing how they got out again... ;-)
JenF chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow - one of the best stories I've read for a long time. This was great.
Naed chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Really great story! Loved it!