Reviews for Linguistics
bee.zippy chapter 1 . 7/8
Very enjoyable story.
diaida chapter 1 . 4/11
This was such a pleasurable story to read, i cannot wait to move on to the rest of the series. You truly did capture each of their personalities really well, and your writing style is divine!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This was absolutely astoundingly written. Your word play, quips, study of both Vulcan and human idiosyncrasies, and, of course, your lovely writing of Uhura and Spock, was just so, so, so breathless. I'm in awe! You are a very talented writer. If you ever prose a novel, perhaps let me know? ;)
Dr. P chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Amazing ... I thought I loved Spock before your story. Now I know.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
This was great! Thanks for writing and sharing it!
Iris Silvermoon chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
This is a spectacular piece of fanfiction! Along with Spock and Uhura, you're a cunning linguist yourself: you have excellent command of a variety of adjectives and nouns, and more than adequate syntax to keep my mind engaged! I enjoyed the pacing as well. Keep up the good work! :D
Rine Wolve chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was such a complex story. You really know your way around Vulcans, linguistics and Star Trek in general. I've loved it.
Everyone seems to agree on this: Spock and Nyota hit it off immediately, like they were meant for eachother. You illustrate this so well in your story. I love this pairing and you do them justice completely.
Good job!
CW chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story! Love it:)
Yalegirl03 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved this! Very well done.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was really good!
spockhura chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love it, wish i was Uhura... He is so dreamy!
A chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was sooo amazing! I loved it!
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
There's nothing more beautiful than a well written story with banter and some oomph at the end to take it out with a bang.

This story is sizzling. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is great! I loved it.