Reviews for Linguistics
Iris Silvermoon chapter 1 . 6/21
This is a spectacular piece of fanfiction! Along with Spock and Uhura, you're a cunning linguist yourself: you have excellent command of a variety of adjectives and nouns, and more than adequate syntax to keep my mind engaged! I enjoyed the pacing as well. Keep up the good work! :D
Rine Wolve chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This was such a complex story. You really know your way around Vulcans, linguistics and Star Trek in general. I've loved it.
Everyone seems to agree on this: Spock and Nyota hit it off immediately, like they were meant for eachother. You illustrate this so well in your story. I love this pairing and you do them justice completely.
Good job!
CW chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Great story! Love it:)
Yalegirl03 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I loved this! Very well done.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This was really good!
spockhura chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
I love it, wish i was Uhura... He is so dreamy!
A chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was sooo amazing! I loved it!
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
There's nothing more beautiful than a well written story with banter and some oomph at the end to take it out with a bang.

This story is sizzling. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is great! I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Love it, love it, love it:)
Susieq169 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Follow up to my earlier review: I was so excited about posting earlier that I didn't even wait until I had finished! Now that I have, I have to say what a trip it was to read this! From the funky smelling plants outside Sinclair library & the balconies I study on to the descriptions of dorms (I was also subjected to endless chirps from the geckos when staying in my bf's room in Hale Kahawai), you totally captured the essence of my experience when I was a freshman finding my way around campus and acclimating to the horrific humidity and daily on/off showers out of nowhere. It was too much fun reading about my favorite pair in a setting I'm so familiar with! Thank you so much for the experience :)
Susieq169 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Hey I'm reading this from Hawaii! I go to UHM & it was awesome to read this, you totally nailed the details (must be from here or a student). I love that Diamondhead is a volcano again (geology nerd here)! Great read!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Just feel like i should review to acknowledge your superior writing

You have superior writing skills :)
Hyper Maiden chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love this! As always, very well written.