Reviews for Under The Crimson Moonlight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
sweet
skyhopper chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Oooo zero always trying to Sabatoge their time together lol and I love this pair. When yuuki is describing kaname I can just imagine! Especially since he is so handsome
VKLOREO23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
please right a sequel or update it was so good
Armandhas chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Amazing story. I loved it. It might be late, but I hope a sequel will come out some day.
www.L.O.V.E.com chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This must be the BEST KanameXYuuki M rated story ive read here!

.Somehow, when i read the other M rated KanameXYuuki story, i feel...kind of...disgusted.

But your story was very romantic and sweet!

So thanks for writing! Add story into favs!

~
Shinjuuki chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Love it33
KarmaDash chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE write another chapter
The Dragon Fairiechaser chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
cool
Mrs.Dimitri chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
you should write a sequel
AMango chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Those little bits of extraneous Japanese were enough to ruin it for me. The use of honorifics (e.g. -san, -senpai, etc) is important to the story, so that's no issue, but those other little bits? "Gomen," "Arigatou," and the like? They had absolutely no point. You're writing a story in ENGLISH so, please, write it in English instead of tossing in bits of fangirl pseudo-Japanese.

As for your writing, it was somewhat choppy and a few grammatical mistakes, but not too bad. A good beta and some more practice should smooth that out.

Your characterization was consistent with canon on all accounts but Kaname. He lacked a lot of that stoic reserve that defines him. And even if "he's in LOVE," as I'm sure you'd justify it, a person doesn't change that much in one night. And from the description of your other story, I'd say that this is a chronic problem.
Kagehime56 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
You really should write a sequel to this story it got so good and then it just ended so abruptly...please write a sequel! -
LadiiAJ95 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
aw they didint get to finish! but it was still very sweet lol and it was so amusing when Yuuki said "Its so big" XD anywho, it was also kind of daring when he told her to put her clothes back on lol PLEASE continue writing more lemons!

Much luv,

~LadiiAJ
crashluva chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved this! I love when Kaname smirked. That was awesome! Great job!
Keyda841 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You could just add another chapter or two instead of a sequel. It would be absolutely perfect! I really, really loved it. Thank you!
Chibi Bee-Chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ahaha... Poor Zero xD I would've been like that too DD Still a Wonderful story!

~Still Doll Yuuki~