Reviews for The Tipping Point
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wow. I'm about to cry here :(

Wonderfully written!
Shani8 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Again... just bloody brilliant!

I can so totally see Jane behaving like this in the aftermath of Red John's demise. Powerfully written and I wanted to cry at the end.

Great job as always! You rock, my dear!

Shani :)
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oof. What a kick in the gut. Poor Lisbon eh?

Also... Derek Richardson? Do you know something I don't. Because I know that you can use this against me in the most evil of ways.
TeresaJane chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I almost cried. It took everything I had not to. But bravo! It was great!
Koezh chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Intense, brilliant, so believable and in character. I can really imagine this happening and so well written :)
kathiann superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Oh, this made me cry. It was so, just so, I don't even know the word. So sad. He was so happy when Red John was killed, and then, it was so hard for him to know that Lisbon still cared about him. Very well done, very good indeed.
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You certainly made it a tearjerker! Poor Lisbon she doesn't know that he was trying to make her hate him, even though he didn't really want to. I really liked this though and I hope to read more of your stuff soon!
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow. Intense.

I can really see this. I know that Jane wants revenge, feels like his family needs it. But I can really see Lisbon's side. Someone who works so hard, sacrifices so much, to try to right wrongs in a way that won't bring her down to the criminal's level and to put so much trust in Jane and have him basically undo everything she has worked for. Really very sad. I hope that convoluted sentence made some kind of sense.

Anyway, great story. Really liked it. Could also see Jane doing this.
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You... :cries:

Thank you for writing.
Habeous Corpus chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
whoa! That was good. Everybody was in character, and it was fabulous!
cureless chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
that was AMAZING.. me was about to cry..

really really well done..

I absolutely going to read this more than

once and more than a 100 times.. 'coz it's simply

and beautiful .. and if the real writers wanna ended

this series with Jane killing RJ, then they better

have this story filmed as the finale *nodnod*

great job hun!
chocolatefan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You did amazing! You captured the interview perfectly. Love it :)