Reviews for Family Support
Elixire J. Crow chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Haahaha, i love the interaction. Ho boy i love this fatherly-daughter love of Zhang Fei and Zhang Xing Cai. Make more please...

Coz, i had only recently play WO2, and knows that Fei is her father...wow.

Ps: Im not too understand with ROT3K story (coz im a newbie), but im keeping more and more lovin it. (am i late?)
murasaki butterfly chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really liked this! I could honestly imagine this scene in my head. There aren't a lot of family stories these days, which is why this one stood out to me. I really hope you write more stories! Xing Cai is awesome and I absolutely love her! She's my favorite DW character. And do you also agree Guan Ping and her are awesome? They're so cute!
Salientia Goblet chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
it was perfect :"D
puddingbliss chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
It was quite a short one, yet was as sweet as ever. You displayed the characters well and I can just imagine the whole scene. Reading it made me laugh, made me smile, and made me feel all fuzzy inside :)

Please continue writing!
Aquatic-Idealist chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I like how you portrayed the characters, especially Zhang Fei. It was very cute and fluffy and was thus quite enjoyable. I wholeheartedly agree with your other reviewers that this is an awesome first fic.

My sole critique is that some of the lines, especially the first paragraph and some of the following ones, were a little awkward. They seemed rather bumpy and unsmooth in their flow, but I tend to have a similar problem, so you can ignore that if you wish.

Overall, wow, just wow. I wish I wrote something like this as my first fic. I'll definitely keep an eye on you in the future. Thanks for writing this.
SnapeIsMyEscape chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
...

Amanda, why didn't you tell me you wrote something? Jesus Christ, girl, I would've read it sooner. Even though I don't full understand the story, I still liked it. The content was good and your use of vocabulary and dialogue tags was impressive for your first fic.

I know I sound like your teacher or something, but all I can really review is the technicalities of the story. So there. That's what I did.
Paladins chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
This was actually really cute. I've always held a fondness for Xing Cai, so I'm sure that helped. But this was good. And realistic. I could see Zhang Fei questioning his relationship with her, since she's so different from him. Though I do wonder where Ma Chao disappeared to. And Zhao Yun being the responsible one made me laugh a little.
Mocca-Marocchi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Is this your first story? Wow... I like it!

Xing Cai is my favourite character in Dynasty Warriors. I think Zhang Fei is a good man too, even he is short-tempered and scary D. Please make another story about Xing Cai sometime!