Reviews for Can I Call you Darling?
Bethan Morgan chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
"she's going to be weird"
"She will be fine"

She was wonderful

Not only did that bit kill me but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever read
ElvenPrincessOfLight chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
that was amazing, I want more!
Janieceal chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
T-T (cries)
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
She has three dads. I can't breathe.

This was very touching, sweet, and interesting. Wonderful work!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yikes! This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I'm crying, it isnt that sad but somehow... I don't know. Love the story
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I think my heart broke at the beginning.
But the happy ending makes up for it.
I love this!
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was really good. You should do a sequel. I would love to see an exploration of the relationship between them now. If you do not want to write it, would you mind if I attempt a continuation? I will credit you and link back to your story so it gets read first. I will also send it to you first for approval.

LL&P \\/_

Aaliyah
Emilia-InkHeart chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
another great mpreg story :D

God! please! please please please write more star trek! i really love the way you write!
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Interesting
PyuuPyuu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
On one side, I felt a terrible ache in my heart for poor Jim.

On another, I was happy NewSpock ended up with him. I hope you'll continue a sequel for this.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
poor jim.
LainBay chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I like this story. Sometimes the time skips are a bit sudden, but overall the effect is extremely touching. Nicely done. However, one question: how do you explain Kirk getting pregnant (just prurient curiosity on my part)?
KittenTits chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Oh, I liked this so much! :D Even though Spock Prime had to die, I'm glad things worked out and such.. Eheh, is it weird that I love the thought of Kirk and Spock having a child?

Anyway, I enjoyed reading this! Thanks for writing it!

PrincessJim4.0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
omg sadness you have to work on this it cant end like this oh and man prego is cute especially with kirk ah so cute. i have to know what happenes to kirk and spock OMG spock prime murdered that's horrible i think spock and should elblorate on thier relationship please add another chapter soon it's on the worst ending can't get over poor spock prime boo hoo cries too sad i love the plot it's a great storyline you should add more to the spock prime kirk reationship it's adorable... one of the best i've read. i'll keep reviewing your stories i like them very much