Reviews for Can I Call you Darling?
catbob1 chapter 1 . 6/24
Still rereading this from time to time. Still love it because it is so wonderfully written. Can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews. You certainly deserve them.
sweetteatwo chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I would have like to see how the Nu Spock and Kirks relationship would progressed
catbob1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love this fic. It is one of my all time favorite star trek fan fics. I've read it numerous times already and intend to read it many more over time. You have a wonderful talent and I encourage you to keep writing. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Bethan Morgan chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
"she's going to be weird"
"She will be fine"

She was wonderful

Not only did that bit kill me but it was the most beautiful thing I have ever read
ElvenPrincessOfLight chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
that was amazing, I want more!
Janieceal chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
T-T (cries)
Jervis Tetch Madness chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
She has three dads. I can't breathe.

This was very touching, sweet, and interesting. Wonderful work!
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Yikes! This story was amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I'm crying, it isnt that sad but somehow... I don't know. Love the story
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I think my heart broke at the beginning.
But the happy ending makes up for it.
I love this!
aaliyah1963 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was really good. You should do a sequel. I would love to see an exploration of the relationship between them now. If you do not want to write it, would you mind if I attempt a continuation? I will credit you and link back to your story so it gets read first. I will also send it to you first for approval.

LL&P \\/_

Aaliyah
Emilia-InkHeart chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
another great mpreg story :D

God! please! please please please write more star trek! i really love the way you write!
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Interesting
PyuuPyuu chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
On one side, I felt a terrible ache in my heart for poor Jim.

On another, I was happy NewSpock ended up with him. I hope you'll continue a sequel for this.
charlie-becks chapter 1 . 11/7/2009