Reviews for The List
Rika100 chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Another well done story. _
Enigmatix chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
!

I guess that explains my true feelings ;) LOLL!

I just love this pairing! Thanks so much for putting this up!
Rhyme or Reason chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Paintings at high places, hehehe. Nice ending, that scene was one of the better ones. But EW pervy old Dumbledore watching them kiss!

Again about the editing.
Rhyme or Reason chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Harry hugs Severus! (squee) Nice idea, but our list was written when Harry was in his first year and it mentioned stuff from yr. 5 :S

Could be improved with a little editing but all the same I am looking forward to the next chp. :)
Rhyme or Reason chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Aw they got together!

Bit of re-writing is needed, repetition of words and all that. Apart from that it was good, keep it up.
Rhyme or Reason chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Bit harder to read and understand compared to the last chp. but ah well. Like Severus' list :)
Rhyme or Reason chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
o, I do love where this could be going! So sweet, cute and short a nice shot of fluff. Really hope they get together, please!
Dressageiswin chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Dude chill. I meant no disrespect. I appreciate that you believe in what you write. I was just giving my critisim. I didn't mean to make it seem like a flame. I'm sorry if I was harsh.
Dressageiswin chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I read the whole story and then came back to review. I would have like it more than I did if it weren't for the grammar and spelling errors. Severus was OOC and using contractions (Which he never does). Then, there was the weird time jumps. I didn't understand the last chapter at all. Albus was OOC and not acting like a Headmaster should. It was a good idea, just not written very well. With some work, you could be very good.
azkabanrunaway chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Loved it! totally amazing!
EdwardsLily chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Oh dear. Hope Harry doesn't resent Snape for what he has to do... Update soon, please, m'dear.
JWOHPfan chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
The end? The end? So will the next story continue this one? I hope so cause it's like you ended in the middle of a story, a great story too!
DarkAngel048 chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Good chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Sweet Mercy chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
You changed your name! I was so confused when I saw it in my inbox saying you had updated lol.

That kiss made my heart hurt but only because we all know what's going to happen in the cave and when they get back. But I'm glad everything turns out alright!
XxScarletPhantomxX chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
good story cant wait to read the next one )