Reviews for Blonde Bonus Tracks
Ryane-Foxx chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Hell yes ;) oh my that was so sexy and so funny I'm sure everyone in the surrounding area thought I was crazy with all my giggling and possibly drooling at times :D that was awesome, looking forward to the second part
char custom chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
You hit me right in the heterosexuality, you smutlord. I heart you.

I'm hoping Gen & Roofie's limo's has an interior hot tub. So Angeal can fill it full of you-know-what, and you can recap us a sordid first tale of Angeal & Zack: Wedged In.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
That was the best Halloween story ever! Sephiroth as slutty Poison Ivy & Zack as Clark Kent? Uh, yes! 10/10-Will read again after I'm done writing this review!
RenoRenjiRed chapter 9 . 11/1/2014
Woot woot! Go Cam! I LOVE this chapter! Totally awesome hotness in the coat room! I have never been more addicted to a set of stories more than I am BBT and BA! You're my absolute favorite author ever! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Katana Black chapter 9 . 10/31/2014
So, this is a preemptive review. I haven't finished reading this chapter yet, but I already know it's going to be awesome, blah, blah. But I've gotten like...a minute in, and I'm just DYING because I absolutely love Cloud's description re: their relationship and the fucking of other people. Like, YES. So much yes. xD I'm sick, and had to cancel my Halloween plans, but this TOTALLY makes up for it.

Obligatory 'love you so unbelievably much's right here. Keep blessing us with your sinfully delicious art. 3
Sabre Dance chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Praise. My life is so great. Everything is perfect.
char custom chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
To be completely honest, the chapter could have been lopped off immediately after Cloud shouted "No homo", and no one would have uttered a peep other than thanks/updatemoar.
RenoRenjiRed chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Oh my yay! I love this! I swear to all that is holy I will read everything you post until u quit posting! Holy balls! I love BA and I love the BBT and this new chapter is awesome! I cannot and I mean absolutely cannot wait until you post again! Oh oh and I adore Genesis and Cam! Fuckin squee! Cam is the most awesome OC I've ever read and Psycho, shit that cat is amazing! Ok I've got to stop. Fan girling doesn't look good on me lol.
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
I was so excited when I saw that you updated this! I swear to god I'm so addicted to your stories because I just love your writing style and how you bring the FFVII guys to life. Oh gosh, but the best part has to be the lemons! I swear, you are the queen of lemons because i have never seen such elaborate and explicit, yet well-written ones! XD So even if takes you forever to update, as long as you keep writing that's all that matters, because my fav type of chapters are the long quality ones :D
Levi Genesis chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Omg, that was awesome. More, give me more of your writing! Just in general, the style is great. Really fluent through the whole thing. And I'm starting to really like Cameron. Of course I've always loved Genesis, you show him off perfectly.

And in all of your stories, Blonde Ambition especially (obviously) ... Sephiroth is amazing. You've made him different and perfect. Just how I imagined him. I've always loved your Cloud, too. I didn't ship Seph and Cloud until I read your works. Of course Angeal/Genesis will always be, but Cameron's a nice little addition :3
faunalind chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Cameron and Genesis were both so endearing in this, it overshadowed the smut. Especially Genesis remembering Angeal when they were young. Cam's pursuit methods would make anyone fall for him. The little snake even was adorable. This chapter made me happy, thank you so much!
Narxinba chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
This update just made my week!
kimberly kim chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Ahhhhh so good!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I love, love your work. There are not enough words in the english dictionary to describe how I want to make babies with B.A. and the Bonus Tracks. O_O

So, I just want to throw this out there. _

Can we see some awesome *coughs* RANDOM PAIRINGS!

I do love Cloud, but he is kind of a slut. Can we possibly see some Tseng/ Genesis or Genesis/ Cameron (the implications behind that one is too delicious to ignore).

Thank you for writing some of the best stories I have ever read! Can't wait to see more!
SinsofMidnight chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
...Speaking as a completely unbiased observer... Your depravity is fucking a'!

I probably shoulda taken the time to review each and every beautiful chapter, but my brain was melting from all the smexy men...

You make sex dirty yet hot, and you're not scared to wax poetic at times...
...Also, I am in love with your flamboyant Rufus. And possibly with you :P

Great stuff! Keep 'em coming -pun most emphatically intended!

Sins