Reviews for The Fear of Being Alone
JeslynBoo chapter 1 . 9/11
Oh, I like that one, too- I can definitely see them arguing about who was going to be on top, but then it's not like they can't take turns getting to be the ones having their prostates massaged, either!
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 9/6
I loved it~~!I love when Naruto tops,and I love InoShika~!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 7/12
I liked how Naruto Told Sasuke he was in love with him ;) Kami knows Sasuke wasn't going to figure it out.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 3/11
Wow, this was truly amazing! I loved the reunion between them and how everything goes slowly developing from there!
jj chapter 1 . 3/3
very nice
ALittlePartyNeverKilledNobody chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
This was a really nice story I enjoyed it very much xD I liked how you portrayed their characters especially persistent Naruto - great job! :D
Alec chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Sasuke is so emotionally constipated it's almost funny aha
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love your stories. Yes.
berry5tz chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This was good. I found it funny when Naruto, was standing in the hall in his underwear. Arguing with some old lady Instead of Ino. Lol

I say this for Naruto. He certainly didn't have self-esteem problems like Sasuke had. Otherwise, he would never been able to search for Sasuke and confront him.

Nice job!
Mily-y chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
That was so cuuute! I loved it too, sincerely. I'm really glad to have come across your page in ffnet! Thanks again for this beautiful OS and from Sasuke's point of view: that fits perfectly, you're so damn right about his thoughts! haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was really sweet and well thought out even though its not quiet how you planned it. It was interesting reading from sasuke's pov, I haven't read any like that in a long time and I enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!
Altira chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was cute c: good job(:
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aww, lovely :DD
Kyuunie chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow! What an awesome emotional story.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
i loved it. that is what would happen in real life too. thanks for one were Sasuke is the uke. it makes a nice change. ;)