Reviews for The Fear of Being Alone
berry5tz chapter 1 . 2/22
This was good. I found it funny when Naruto, was standing in the hall in his underwear. Arguing with some old lady Instead of Ino. Lol

I say this for Naruto. He certainly didn't have self-esteem problems like Sasuke had. Otherwise, he would never been able to search for Sasuke and confront him.

Nice job!
Mily-y chapter 1 . 2/1
That was so cuuute! I loved it too, sincerely. I'm really glad to have come across your page in ffnet! Thanks again for this beautiful OS and from Sasuke's point of view: that fits perfectly, you're so damn right about his thoughts! haha!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This was really sweet and well thought out even though its not quiet how you planned it. It was interesting reading from sasuke's pov, I haven't read any like that in a long time and I enjoyed reading this. Keep up the good work!
-K
fiddys chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
That was cute c: good job(:
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Aww, lovely :DD
Kyuunie chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow! What an awesome emotional story.
Amy Lee Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
i loved it. that is what would happen in real life too. thanks for one were Sasuke is the uke. it makes a nice change. ;)
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I have to hand it to ya, you're definitely my favourite author for NaruSasu or SasuNaru. Probably my favourite author all together. You just have a way with keeping them in character and writing a plausible relationship between them. Love you for that, tons of hugs and love :3
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Not bad? This is brilliant!

I mean, so sweet to read it actually fills me. You know that sweet craving thing at midnight when it's cold right? If i can read your stories every late night i would never gain weight :"

Thanks for writing
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I have mixed feelings about this.

Person A is in love with B, and B is also in love with A, but freaks out and runs away once A confesses-type plotlines are overdone and annoying, especially in this fandom. (But how can you avoid it when Sasuke is canonically a runaway?)

That's basically what's holding me back from really loving this. Naruto was utterly charming in this fic and I liked watching him wear down Sasuke. But at the same time, I've read fics just like this one more than once in the past by other authors, so I can't exactly say that I felt like this was a fresh take on this idea. (I was hoping it would be, which is why I clicked on it in the first place.) It would have been nice if there had been some kind of a twist here, like (unknown to Naruto) Sasuke left for reasons that had nothing to do with his feelings for Naruto, or Naruto came looking for Sasuke for reasons that had nothing to do with what happened between them in the past, or Sasuke had been right about Naruto's feelings for him originally (Naruto mistook a crush for love), but maybe meeting again years later they fall for each other for real. (Those suggestions aren't all that great, but they give you a flavor for what I mean by a "twist.")

I give you credit, however, for wisely keeping this as a oneshot and not dragging it all out as a massive multichapter. Because I think the essential A is in love with B...(etc.) scenario is problematic, and the problems become all the more evident in a long fic. Essentially the idea is that B is cutting off his nose to spite his face in running away from A, but rarely is a good reason given for why B wants to self-sabotage his happiness. It works in canon because Sasuke had (what were to him) good reasons for leaving his friends and his village.

But here, Sasuke's reasons don't make a lot of sense. He's insecure about people loving him? Why? His character profile is NOT of an insecure person. He's enviously smart and attractive. His family is alive and well. It's true he doesn't have a lot of friends and some people think badly of him; however, even in high school that didn't bother him and he says "I was perfectly comfortable with letting the morons of our school squawk" (about his personality). So why would a guy like THIS want to run away from someone claiming to love him? He's used to getting praise, he can take criticism, and since his family is alive and well, he doesn't have abandonment issues.

Having what amounts to weak reasons for running away, Sasuke's continued resistance to Naruto once he's been found is also frustrating. So again, that was also why it was good that the fic was short because we didn't get the chance to feel like banging our heads up against a wall over Sasuke's behavior. He gave in at the end before he got a chance to become really annoying.

Well, I sound like I'm damning you with faint praise here. Honestly I'm not. It was a well-written fic, as all your fics always are, and I really liked your Naruto a whole lot. Who wouldn't fall for a guy like him? The problems I had with the fic came less from you and more from the whole premise itself.
YinKeket chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
yay Sasuke stood her her good. awesome Sasuke is a computer engineer. yay he said friend means the friend zone with Sakura. good. yes go with Lee Sakura. oh Sasuke must be hurting because a blonde from his past. i wonder what happen. oh Naruto is with Ino? what least Sasuke and Naruto live in the same building. yay Naruto is touching Sasuke and going down memory lane. ok thank goodness Ino and Naruto are not dating. yay for Ino dating Shikamaru. loving the song Naruto singing on how he got a date with Teme. my my from the past on the hill. oh cool Naruto design the restaurant they are eating at. yay Sasuke finally said he missed Naruto. yay the are kissing then more fun in the bedroom. yay Sasuke said he loved Naruto. yay Naruto moved in so they both won't be alone. loving it. keep up the good work and do your best.
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awww That was so good! :)
They are so cute
hopeless mitsuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Well this story is a lesson for my own i think. your afraid to be alone so you run away î ll remember that. Thanks
ILive4Irony417 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So cute!
SenkeiTsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Nice story ... at first I thought it'd be a SasuNaru but it turned out as good as all your stories with the two. The lines were as good as always, Naruto's bluntness, Sasuke's sarcasm never cease to humor me ... they truly are made for each other and I love the way you display it your stories.