Reviews for The Fear of Being Alone
Byebyei4gothisexisted chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
hn
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
oh man i would have kicked the dobe out already
fabulosfan chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was amazing. I love sasuke's pov. I know its hard but i love it :D I think its just because most fics with them are narutos pov. I LOVED IT! Even though it wasnt on the list, i have to say i liked it better than ferris wheel and tatoo. GREAT JOB!
Kutsu chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Glad to see you're back! And with a Narusasu fiction, too; I love reading Sasuke's POV (don't worry you're good at this), and how they still keep the personalities you gave them in their previous stories despite the switching roles. I think it balances them out a little. Keep up with the great work!

Oh, and please finish Therapy; I'm going crazy over that fic...
Froffify chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really enjoyed this D It's rare that I ever read NaruSasu but this turned out really well Can't wait for more from you!
DreamedUp chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I loved it!

Although there were quite a few mistakes in grammar and spelling, it was a really great story.

Hardly anyone writes such good and interesting stories especially in summer when everyone is bored or on a vacation.

My highest respect to you!

Sasuke in denial is so cute and I love NaruSasu - that's more rare but I don't think it should be considered less rightful pairing than the SasuNaru.

Anyway, you're really cool!
4ivir-pink chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
wa! u totally made my day XD i was dying here in my computer with a lot of work to do! And then I check my email! and wow new story I read it and I love it! OMG sasu is so kawaii and Naru is so so so lovely! OMG I totally love this oneshot! T O T It was really awesome!

Congratulation for this fict!
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9