Reviews for Undeniably His
although Inuyasha makes me homicidal I love this story lol. I hope you're doing alright and can't wait for an update!
Finally Kagome is giving him what he deserves my soul is at peace now
kill him kagome just take a shard of that plate and doo ittt (:
ohhh my gosh I've never wanted Kagome to kill Inuyasha end him please girl
Shimmer chapter 46 . 1/25
When are you able to update? I hope your doing ok.
Clever Dragon chapter 46 . 12/1/2017
please update soon! It's starting to get good! I have to admit some of the parts are redundant, same dialogue, etc. but I am so drawn into this plot and the situations you've put our beloved characters in! ahh the anticipation! keep it up! chapter 46 . 11/21/2017
please update. this so good. im glad inuyasha and kagome are fixing their relationship. you can tell they are really starting to like eachother
shimmer chapter 46 . 9/3/2017
All 46 chapters have been awesome keep up the great work!
cdelosre2006 chapter 46 . 9/2/2017
Omg! I just caught up with the story and I am loving every moment of it! Seeing the changes Kagome and Inuyasha are going through in their relationship. I can really relate to parts of it, because I had a relationship before that had me wondering and thinking the worse all the time. Having emotional/mental abuse was and is something I still carry with me even my marriage. It will take time for the damages to subside but time will heal, and that is something I see with these two and their relationship. Can't wait to read more! Just watch out for the spelling errors. I saw a few but it was easy to figure out what you were eluding too.
NarukoSon chapter 46 . 8/23/2017
oh I hope u finish this it's wonderful. thanks for this please update soon hope life is well thank you again
NarukoSon chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
so I'm confused, kagome is 17 and you put that she just graduated college, and now her mother and InuYashas mother are only recent friends when it was stated earlier that they've been friends since childhood
kittychic0895 chapter 46 . 8/11/2017
I wonder if muso is the bad thing coming for them
Guest chapter 46 . 7/27/2017
Just a quick notice:
When Inuyasha is thinking about his him human transformation on this. He says Full Moon.
When he comes back home after he transform he finds kagome safely in the bathroom wrapped in a towel and she mentions "New Moon" for Inuyasha human form.

Enjoying the read so far.
Keep it up.