Reviews for Undeniably His
shimmer chapter 46 . 9/3
All 46 chapters have been awesome keep up the great work!
cdelosre2006 chapter 46 . 9/2
Omg! I just caught up with the story and I am loving every moment of it! Seeing the changes Kagome and Inuyasha are going through in their relationship. I can really relate to parts of it, because I had a relationship before that had me wondering and thinking the worse all the time. Having emotional/mental abuse was and is something I still carry with me even my marriage. It will take time for the damages to subside but time will heal, and that is something I see with these two and their relationship. Can't wait to read more! Just watch out for the spelling errors. I saw a few but it was easy to figure out what you were eluding too.
NarukoSon chapter 46 . 8/23
oh I hope u finish this it's wonderful. thanks for this please update soon hope life is well thank you again
NarukoSon chapter 15 . 8/22
so I'm confused, kagome is 17 and you put that she just graduated college, and now her mother and InuYashas mother are only recent friends when it was stated earlier that they've been friends since childhood
kittychic0895 chapter 46 . 8/11
I wonder if muso is the bad thing coming for them
Just a quick notice:
When Inuyasha is thinking about his him human transformation on this. He says Full Moon.
When he comes back home after he transform he finds kagome safely in the bathroom wrapped in a towel and she mentions "New Moon" for Inuyasha human form.

Enjoying the read so far.
Keep it up.
LUV_ANGEL (offline)
StevieWonderboyx chapter 46 . 7/19
So... her scent missing could be someone elses fault? hm... hmmm... who could it be. Love the story so far. Can't wait for more. Excited to see where their relationship is going... Update soon please. Don't forget us.
RedViolet11 chapter 46 . 6/27
I thought she got kidnapped I was about to freak out lol. Nice suspense by the way I hope you update soon!
SaphiraFireHeart chapter 46 . 6/19
Hope an update is coming soon. i love it so far its enthralling and I've read nonstop except once to sleep
not playin games chapter 1 . 4/29
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
Boy: No
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away...I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they loves u

*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have baD luck in relationships for the next 10 years
I'm to lazy to checks but I'm positive that's not inuyasha's father name
zye1 chapter 46 . 3/17
I sure hope you update soon. It's a very good story and enjoyable to read
LoVe23 chapter 46 . 3/3
Love love love! Finally caught up with this story! Can't wait to read more!
ThatGirl chapter 46 . 3/2
Thanks for updating! Things are getting interesting between them ;)
Spent the whole day reading this! I love it! Please keep updating, take your time, the story's good, it's worth the wait.
1,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »