Reviews for Undeniably His
I hope things will improve for them... Waiting for your update
anjel rhythm chapter 46 . 6/3
hey its really good can u plz update soon and the guy with black here is muso or naruko plz consider as a frndly request fo updating.
violets sparkle chapter 1 . 5/24
I wish you would update this story.
IIMB chapter 46 . 3/25
I love it!

I'm gonna need some intense smut soon or I'll BURST! LOL *thumbs up* Good Job! keep posting! thank you!
although Inuyasha makes me homicidal I love this story lol. I hope you're doing alright and can't wait for an update!
FINALLY OMGGGG YESSSSS
Finally Kagome is giving him what he deserves my soul is at peace now
YES SANGO!
kill him kagome just take a shard of that plate and doo ittt (:
ohhh my gosh I've never wanted Kagome to kill Inuyasha more...like end him please girl
Shimmer chapter 46 . 1/25
When are you able to update? I hope your doing ok.
Clever Dragon chapter 46 . 12/1/2017
please update soon! It's starting to get good! I have to admit some of the parts are redundant, same dialogue, etc. but I am so drawn into this plot and the situations you've put our beloved characters in! ahh the anticipation! keep it up!
itz.cat chapter 46 . 11/21/2017
please update. this so good. im glad inuyasha and kagome are fixing their relationship. you can tell they are really starting to like eachother
shimmer chapter 46 . 9/3/2017
All 46 chapters have been awesome keep up the great work!
cdelosre2006 chapter 46 . 9/2/2017
Omg! I just caught up with the story and I am loving every moment of it! Seeing the changes Kagome and Inuyasha are going through in their relationship. I can really relate to parts of it, because I had a relationship before that had me wondering and thinking the worse all the time. Having emotional/mental abuse was and is something I still carry with me even my marriage. It will take time for the damages to subside but time will heal, and that is something I see with these two and their relationship. Can't wait to read more! Just watch out for the spelling errors. I saw a few but it was easy to figure out what you were eluding too.
1,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »