Reviews for Undeniably His
drkice1987 chapter 44 . 4/16
I could not stop reading! I love this story very much. Please keep up the good work! I can't wait for more. I also wish you lots of luck with life! You can do it!
rspringb chapter 44 . 4/14
Nice
BoredGirl17 chapter 44 . 3/26
Hm... For a second there I thought Inuyasha and Kagome were going to go skating and bond but then Kikyo shows up out of no where.
Tammy chapter 44 . 3/17
So when are things really going to get heated between Inuyasha and kagome?
Inukag loves chapter 3 . 3/15
Ewwwwweww inu kik is fucking disgusting!
animegirl73 chapter 44 . 3/14
Good chapter! More Kagome and Inuyasha fluff! I wonder if the guy in the end scene Inuyasha's human form?
me chapter 44 . 3/10
plz write more. your story was great
they have to make up!
Oh hellz no! I hope she don't go soft on dog-boy, she should give him a taste of his own medicine...hehehe yeah.

How about she starts gettin friendly w/ Hojo again? Especially now that they'll be attending university together. XD That'll teach that mutt a thing or two. Hmmph, and he wants to work it out with her, well he's gonna have to work a little harder, don't cha think? Make the damn dog suffer a bit for her love, hehehe.

Great chap, though. Looking forward to the next.
Gooh chapter 44 . 3/4
It's about damn time! You haven't updated in a long time! Your work is awesome! Please do update very soon
fallingyuki chapter 44 . 3/3
Is that who I think it is?
cdelosre2006 chapter 44 . 3/3
AHHH! Oh my gosh! I feel so much for Kagome and Inuyasha's situation! Inuyasha is starting to really feel the after effects of his actions now. I'm glad he is starting to change emotionally, because he is starting to see what he has emotionally done to Kagome. I just hope things turn out well for them both, but what is this?! Is Naraku making an appearance by bumping into Kagome? O.o The suspense is killing me! Love it!
Anon chapter 44 . 3/2
Please update I love the story you doing really good
ChappyCat chapter 44 . 3/1
great chapter cant wait for more
c:
Forty-four chapters. You big ole tease! I just noticed the chapter count. You've made me read forty-four chapters without lemon or lime! I'm dying here! Give a dog a little bone. Pleaseeee I need more! I want them together!
Jcdbunny chapter 44 . 2/28
Amazing chapter! I thinks it's naraku too that she bumped into. I'm happy to see inuyasha making an effort to apologize to Kagome. Still hoping that she dosent let him off the hook just yet. I wish to see Kagome almost fall in love with someone else or at least befriend a male friend and make inuyasha severely jealous. Thank you for update I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter.
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »