Reviews for The Kitsune's Urge
Dude get a fucking life dipshit it doesnt even sound like hinta you made many spelling mistakes and your a full blown retard i admit that the first part of this was decent but it just turned to shit im not even going to finish this series because it sucks that much ass
ShadowImageComics chapter 13 . 1/29
You have many stories, so of course you can not complete them all for you might be like me and have millions of ideas in your head and not enough time to put them down. This was a good story and I liked it. You have me laughing the whole time. Good job.
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Good story. Had me laughing quite a bit.
llazo4108822 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
lol this was hilarious!
maxridelover chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
lol hilarious!
datgirl chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
dis is seriously funny...
Hakazu chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
Love it! laughed my ass of many times. Keep going with great stories!
ranneal chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Another funny chapter...I love Hiashi's reaction to having both daughters out of the house:) Good ideas.
ranneal chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Cool chapter...the arrival back in the Leaf Village was a little confusing to follow...but makes a good story. Does this mean they live together right now?
ranneal chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Interesting first chapter...I think Naruto completly lost his head here? Hinata was not even upset? Wow! I can't wait to see where you go with it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
DAFUQ DID I JUST READ!
The SnKo chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
ha tig ol bities yourfavoritemartian is funny as hell
ZyiareHellsing chapter 13 . 7/11/2012
I love this story! it's so funny, so it's now i think going to be the first naruhina added to my fav list! AWESOME JOB!