Reviews for Fractured Memories
Tamer of Light chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I really wish there was more for this story :(
Gojira Geek chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
What? :/
CrossoverAUman chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow, nice story. I like it!

I really like the way you did the story setup.

Good job.
Dim666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh, i didn't realize this was a oneshot.
Dim666 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is good for a oneshot, and, i din't read anywhere that this is a one shot, So thsi should be even better.
LORD PRIME DESTRUCTION chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
GOOD STORY IVO-GOJI. ANYWAY I,M WANTING TO DISCUSS SOMETHING HERE. I AM OFFICIALLY DROPPING THE PROJECT REVIVE GODZILLA CHALLENGE SINCE EVERYONE IS AFRAID OF WRITING A STORY ABOUT THE IMPOSSIBLE{GODZILLA DEAD}.BUT THE OTHER TWO:ELEMENTAL GODZILLA AND GODZILLA:DIMENSION WARS. WILL REMAIN UP UNTIL SOMEONE HAS THE COURAGE TO TAKE ONE IF I AM SOUNDING P.O BUT AM I THE ONLY GODZILLA FAN WHO ASKS(WHAT IF GODZILLA WAS DEAD.?)THINK ABOUT HOW WOULD MANKIND HAVE BEATEN SPACEGODZILLA IF GODZILLA WAS KILLED!MOGUERA GOT BEATEN IN ROUND1 AND WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED ROUND2 IF GODZILLA DIDN,T SHOW THOSE GODZILLA MOVIES YOU GODZILLA FANS HAVE AND ASK YOURSEL,VES(WHAT IF GODZILLA WASN,T YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY MANKIND WOULD NOT BENEFIT FROM GODZILLAS DEATH IT WOULD SUFFER FOR TO QUOTE THE COSMOS FROM GODZILLA VS SPACEDGODZILLA(IF GODZILLA IS KILLED EARTH CAN BE EASILY CONQUERED.)
KeizerGodzilla chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very good,it explains kiyru on his side,for some reason,ive always imagined him like this,but one question,after kiryu regains his full memory,tell me,will he be more like godzilla?