Reviews for Infinity Questions
afan21 chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Hated it! Are you crazy! I loved the FIRST chapter so much I was crying at the end! Then I realized there were more chapters! I adored this story, seriously. Well written, great insight into the characters with only the barest amount of words. Sad about Lorne, though. He really seemed shell-shocked. He needed to be able to move on...get away from what he had to do. Loved the thought that he at least told Conner and Bethany they should stick together. They are/were good for each other with many commonalities. Loved the telekinesis with the dragon! LOL Thank you.

Laura
lafatablu chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Sweetness, sadness, joy and love of life … to move forward despite everything. This is what I felt reading this story. Love. As the love of a son for a father (perhaps lost forever) and the love that is emerging between Connor and Bethany, two guys "different", unique and special. The ghost of Angel always present because Angel is not one that you forget. You love or hate, but it is difficult to forget (ask Buffy).

I missed the message text "veiled" that brings us back to another love, where it is not possible to "touch". The curse is perhaps genetics? :)

Very beautiful the dialogues, very beautiful. The shyness and the sweetness of Connor, who despite the hell that lived still maintains his innocence as a teenager.

I loved my demon Lorne green and his bitterness:(

I loved the discovery of the sword and as Connor takes care of the "memory" of the father.

… and Bethany, so sincere and mature!

Bethany is better of Gwen, much better and Whedon should read this ff, maybe he also falls in this pair:-)

I created a wallpaper inspired by your story, you can see it here

clandestinequeen chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
Connor was always an iffy character for me but he always had me interested, humanity rules were different for him and he expressed that quite frequently when it came to trying to destroy Angel. S5 however changed that completely with the memory wipe and your story just made me respect him that much more. He had potential for a lot of things and the relationship with Bethany, adorable! You had me all mush at the end. Pity there is no continuation but alas – I think you ended it well enough to give a person a happy. I'm queen rambler aren't I? ;)
Illucida chapter 4 . 11/11/2009
I truly enjoyed reading this. It was interesting, and oddly satisfying. It was like a rich piece of cake, that leaves you happy and full in the end. :D
Crazy About Survivor chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I read this whole story last night but I had no time to review. So, now that I gained the little bit of time to review, I'm going to use it.

Very well written as usual Perfection at its best.
Lady Jane's Muse chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
Good story - At first I thought the red head would be Willow so kudos to you for making this a Bethany story. Only critisism I have is that it's a shame it wasn't longer. well done. LJ
PlrtzGlrb chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
“See, everyone thinks the Scouts are funny, but nobody turns down a drink of water when I’m the only one who brought any.”

Okay, so that was from chapter 3. But I forgot to put it in my review, and I thought it was a great quote.

Frankly, I'm glad they didn't find Angel. I mean, not glad, per say, but it wouldn't have been right. Not in this story. It was a beautiful piece. It's going in my favorites.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
You deserve some kind of award or something. This is some quality work, here. My God, I'm actually starting to like Connor.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Again: I'm really loving this.
PlrtzGlrb chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I really, really, really like this. Connor isn't my favorite, although Connor 2.0 is a vast improvement over hell-dimension boy. But you write so well. Reading this was effortless and intriguing. Great job!
LEMarauder chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
*takes just a wee moment to mourn not finding Angel* But hey, it's not like you didn't warn us, right?

I loved it. I hoped that girl sitting at the table was Bethany- and yes! What a creative pair to have go searching through the wreckage of L.A. together. What with the history and baggage they both bring, fantastic dynamics and emotional journey. They may not have found their quarry, but they found so much more instead.

Okay, your writing wouldn't let these guys step out of character if they *tried*. You have such a bead on Well-Adjusted Connor-grappling-with-Sick-Hell-Baked Connor. (whew, mouthful). The internal arguements and emotional reactions in his mind throughout really rang true. I was joyous when they 'fixed' Connor at the end of S5, so getting a chance to really get into his head was so exciting.

Finally, as far as the ambiguity goes, I think it stays true to the canon finale: Never, in Joss' words, reaching the shores of safety. It stands on the brink of something huge and lets us draw our own conclusions.

Score.
Rabidreject chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Nice.
krueger84 chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I have to admit, part of me wanted to find:

a) Angel bleeding to death with only the blood of his son to save him

b)a pile of dust with Angel's nametag sitting on it

c)Angel fighting another dragon on the other side

But most of me loved the journey that the characters made, learning more about themselves and about each other. Your message came through Kairos!

Great story
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
So sorry it has taken me an age to get back to this fic. My children and I have all been ill, swine flu to be exact and I can tell you it isn't fun.

Anyway, I digress. Read both chapters at once during nap time to redeem myself!

It is refreshing to read something involving minor characters once in a while. A lot of the major character story arcs get replayed and done to death on here so this was a breath of fresh air to me. I also liked the lack of true resolution to Bethany and Connor's relationship. They may keep in touch, yet they may not. Loved it. My mind will continue to play with this idea.

I got the one thing I wanted from this fic- the knowledge that Angel slayed the dragon!

Hope to read more from you soon, once me and the piglets stop grunting!
inlo chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
nice story. it would be kind of cool if you did a follow up with bethany finding robin and the sunnydale gang and i am guesing figuring out buffy was the dream girl? or not.