Reviews for Come back safe to me
domsijohn chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
must say i like it alot
Lumcer chapter 5 . 11/20/2009
an intreging start to a sure to be intreging story :D :D :D lol don't worry lots of stories are fly by the seat of ur pants :D as long as it all makes since in the end that's all that really mater (at least I think that's right :D)

KCK-Lumcer
puppyscreensavers chapter 5 . 11/8/2009
OMG, you totally have to write more of this story. *dies* This is an awesome story, and I couldn't stop laughing at Harry in class- saucy little minx, isn't he? And I seriously have to know what happens next. Severus saying he wasn't sorry was so SWEET- I loved it. And I love that Ron and Hermione are supportive. There aren't enough fics like that. You did an awesome job. More, please!
kaley the vampire lover chapter 5 . 11/6/2009
plz continue!

Valenthia chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I am by no claim a harry potter fan, but this spin off, which gives harry more unique identity is fantastic. More and more people these days struggle with the duality of homosexuality, and I think this really sheds light on just how unnerving it can be, but also wot an amazing twist, cant wait to read more!
somethingjustlikethat chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
HAHA. Amazing seduction! XD Waiting to see what happens next.
The Malignant Writer chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
*cackles madly* oh harry( and hermione, but mostly harry because he pulled it off so well), you bloody genius! please continue!
yellowflutterfly chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
/ oh my goodness it was getting to a good part! Please update soon. Its a good thing Harry's a fast learner v
MevSmoed chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
I demand more of this! lol.

I have to attend an office dinner party tomorrow night, and i'll certainly give your seduction methods a try, maybe suck on some breadsticks while 'not' looking at that very cute new co-worker... The party might be fun after all harharhar...
spacemonkey1129 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
What an awesome start for a story! I can't wait to see if Harry can go thru w/ his plan &get the man he wants!
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
i wanted to ready more, they were alone, and you stoped :(
HayleyJean chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I absolutly lovvee this :) Fer sherr
Neeshack chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
I really like it so far. Waiting for more chapters...
Deby Magid chapter 4 . 10/17/2009
huahauahuhauha

that was great, a good diference from,everbody hating Harry becouse hi is in love with severus

and of course pride and prejudice is amazing :D
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
AWE!

That is just TO adorable!

This story is AWESOME!

It made me smile!

They are SO absolutely TOO CUTE together!

I love how you wrote this!

update again soon?