Reviews for Come back safe to me
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
very cute fluff. great job!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
how cute! a bit deficient in grammar... it's weasleys, with no apostrophe, and commas are always used before the direct address of a character, "Well, what do you want, Mr. Potter?" but very, very cute. great job!
Story Oracle chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
O more please?
AngelOfContemplation chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
oh... more please! _
EscapingEarth chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Yes more! Definitely more! Loads more! I love it, it's so cute! What's better, is that it's wwell written. (: I so often find brilliant stories marred by the author's inability, but this is brilliantly written. So yes, please, lots more :)
Kate Andromeda chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Great story idea. I am not sure if Snape is in character, but I love him anyway. ;) Looking forward to the next chapter.
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
great chapter! great update! :D MORE MORE MORE! :D
HayleyJean chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I do like this.
HayleyJean chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Wow.
yellowflutterfly chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
More please :) Yay, Harry's getting Snape to come out of his shell!
somethingjustlikethat chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Aw so sweet!
twilightdragons chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Love this so far. Please update soon!
KnowingDivine chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
*squeal* I love it. Especially the part where Snape says that they are bloody wankers. Cuz I can see him saying that in private. Lol. Update soon
Blazen Angel chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
haha that was good keep goin

-akimi
Dragon Soarer chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Okay, I'll begin by saying that usually I really don't like Snape/Harry together, at least not in that way. Actually, I always saw them in a more father/son relationship. But I actually liked this story very much, and that you could make me actually like Snape/Harry romantic relationship like this, that's saying something. :) I really do like it, though longer chapters wouldn't be unwelcome. :P I do hope that you'll continue this magnificent story, though, and not leave it at this! Great job so far on the fanfic!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »