Reviews for Come back safe to me
kissdagirlorloseit chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
So sweet. ;) I loved it and i wonder what they will do after school. *Giggles* And please write more soon, i almost forgot that i read this story before.
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
*ALL GRIN* :D:D:D:D AWESOME UPDATE!:D haha! i thought for a moment Snape would still be on the Dark Side of the Force... LOL. xD Please please update soon!:D loved it! _
SalvatoreBrothersFan chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I really like this story. I hope you make another chapter.
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Oh, Come on!...sorry, but this is only the second chapter and i'm already hooked. lolD updates please! lol D
jsmartin02 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Great story, it just needs a little more conflict.

I would love to hear more about Severus secret mission.
Wilmon chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I have enjoyed these 2 chapters. I hope you continue to update.
yellowflutterfly chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
More please! :) hahaha Snape is still going to 'yell' at him. I don't think that their relationship should move so fast. They should probably struggle a bit(but not to much ;)

Hm...well thats just what I think, it should be good no matter how you write it :)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OH MI CROD! THIS IS HOT! WAH! I LOVE IT! imissyou, hon! i already updated the last chapter of Bumping Into You, by the way. ;) I fell in love with THIS story instantly!:D please please update soon!:D
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ohh please make this a longer story! Even just another chapter, i think it would be wonderful
yellowflutterfly chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
yay number ten! Please keep going with this story because you've got us all wanting more so update soon :)
KnowingDivine chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Awesome beginning. Do you have enough reviews to continue? Because this could be an amazing story. Will add it to my watch list.
Blazen Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
i like it keep goin
midnightangel20 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Very interesting beginning. Now I am quite curious about Severus' mission, and his reaction to the kiss. hehe. Poor guy, that must have been a shock. I hope you'll continue with the story, since it has potential.
elfosnape chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
nice...please,go ahead with it,because I think it's really a good incipitnfor a snarry...please...
Morgana-White chapter 1 . 7/10/2009