Reviews for Come back safe to me
somethingjustlikethat chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Aw so sweet!
twilightdragons chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
Love this so far. Please update soon!
KnowingDivine chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
*squeal* I love it. Especially the part where Snape says that they are bloody wankers. Cuz I can see him saying that in private. Lol. Update soon
Blazen Angel chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
haha that was good keep goin

Dragon Soarer chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Okay, I'll begin by saying that usually I really don't like Snape/Harry together, at least not in that way. Actually, I always saw them in a more father/son relationship. But I actually liked this story very much, and that you could make me actually like Snape/Harry romantic relationship like this, that's saying something. :) I really do like it, though longer chapters wouldn't be unwelcome. :P I do hope that you'll continue this magnificent story, though, and not leave it at this! Great job so far on the fanfic!
kissdagirlorloseit chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
So sweet. ;) I loved it and i wonder what they will do after school. *Giggles* And please write more soon, i almost forgot that i read this story before.
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
*ALL GRIN* :D:D:D:D AWESOME UPDATE!:D haha! i thought for a moment Snape would still be on the Dark Side of the Force... LOL. xD Please please update soon!:D loved it! _
SalvatoreBrothersFan chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I really like this story. I hope you make another chapter.
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Oh, Come on!...sorry, but this is only the second chapter and i'm already hooked. lolD updates please! lol D
jsmartin02 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Great story, it just needs a little more conflict.

I would love to hear more about Severus secret mission.
Wilmon chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
I have enjoyed these 2 chapters. I hope you continue to update.
yellowflutterfly chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
More please! :) hahaha Snape is still going to 'yell' at him. I don't think that their relationship should move so fast. They should probably struggle a bit(but not to much ;)

Hm...well thats just what I think, it should be good no matter how you write it :)
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
OH MI CROD! THIS IS HOT! WAH! I LOVE IT! imissyou, hon! i already updated the last chapter of Bumping Into You, by the way. ;) I fell in love with THIS story instantly!:D please please update soon!:D
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Ohh please make this a longer story! Even just another chapter, i think it would be wonderful
yellowflutterfly chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
yay number ten! Please keep going with this story because you've got us all wanting more so update soon :)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »