Reviews for Come back safe to me
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Get him Harry!
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
What's the sequel called?
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 11 . 1/16/2013
Damn you woman write more please!
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
Holy crap! Its getting exciting! I would appreciate it if you continued this lovely story. Keep up the fantastic writing!
-SG-
Haley95 chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
you should put up an epilog
Lumcer chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
This story is quite good and I'm kind of disappointed there was no sequel or something saying what happened. Did harry make it back? Did he win? Did snape live? What happened concerning Ron and hermione? Lots of questions like that still remain. : ) if you ever decide to do one let me know please.

KCK-Lumcer
SS chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
I know that this story is several years old, but it's really good. Do you plan to make the sequel you mentioned about on the last chapter, and if so, when?

- SS
gsferal chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
I really really enjoyed this story I hope that you continue it or post a sequel.
hatchi cullen-black chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
please tell me thats not all. please pretty please. it just cant end that way. it is really good story and i really really hope thats not the end.
Alex chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
that better not be the end!
crazyloverblood chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Awww, so sad! good story.
crazyloverblood chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I would really like to know what happens afterword. So far so good
arwin-urban chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Please write more! I love it so much you turned a one shot into a complete story with plot but it is at a cliff hanger and I need more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
sequel very soon please I loved the way you put Harry and Severus together thank you can you please tell all of us viewers the name of the sequel
Phoenix414 chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Really ejoyed this and as always look forward to the sequel.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »