Reviews for Come back safe to me
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 11 . 6/29/2016
Great story. I feel so bad for them. They are so brave and selfless. I think I would have hooked up before I left.

Can't wait for more.
Creativelover491 chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
What is the sequel called?
mamabear888 chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
I love this story. I wish you would finish it. I feel like it was left with a cliffhanger. Please let us know what happens. Thanks for all of your stories. - Elise
Linda chapter 11 . 4/6/2015
I really love this story, but I notice you still have not put up the sequel. I really hope your still going to finish this story.
bluefirerose97 chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I just love your story's though my favorite is cooking lessons it's funny. I've never thought about and together I love it your story's make me smile which on the days the bullying is bad is hard
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Did you ever write a sequal to this and if so the title please
Merlenyn chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH OMIGOSH! How could you END it like this?! I really hope you're still planning a sequel to this eventually because I would LOVE to read more of this and see how Sev and Harry's respective missions go... their conversations via book, and Dobby as Head House Elf leading all the others into rescuing and hiding anyone in danger... of course more about Ron and Hermione and what their reactions are when they find out what's going on and that Harry's had to leave them behind... Also, did Albus give Harry anything to help him hunt the remaining horcruxes? There was no mention of the private lessons in which they viewed memories... or will he leave those for Sev to view and communicate with Harry?

I thought the story so far was sweet and sad and silly all at the same time... I'm glad Ron didn't kick up a bigger stink about the relationship like he does in some stories, just grumbled a bit and accepted it with the usual "you harm my friend/brother" threat... And Hermione's lessons on how to attract a guy and let them know yer interested was funny in the aftermath of FINALLY letting Ron know without flat out saying it that she liked him and would he get a clue already... And I'm amused at how quickly the quartette fell into being friendly with each other (mainly Sev being somewhat friendly and open with the rest of the trio anyway) and it's rather amusing how "all knowing" Albus was in that he's like "oh look, they're together!" probably with an exasperated "FINALLY!" in his mind and that making him decide to change whatever crazy plans he may have had (like in canon) for bringing the war to an end and just flat out told them both what was up and what he wanted them to do... I was half expected with the "don't hate me" warning that there'd be some crazy fast-foward jump in the chapter detailing the time apart and the aftermath, or someone's death (like Sev or Harry, THEN there'd be hate! :p HAAAATE I say! lol), but I'm glad it's just a "the end... for now!" thing.

I know this story hasn't been touched in a few years, but I don't remember seeing anything labeled as a "sequel" to this in your profile or story list yet... so I'm hoping it's not a forgotten story and idea... and that maybe sometime in the near future you can at least tease us with news of a sequel. lol Or even a first chapter for us all to agonize over and chomp at the bit begging for more! :)
NightOwlNeith chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
What's the sequel called?
Marblegirl chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
So good, can't wait to see what happens next, please post the sequel soon.
WillowBabble chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
Oh wow! You have to come back to this story! Please please PLEASE! I am obsessed and you haven't updated this in forever!
MissSilverfox666 chapter 11 . 11/9/2013
I love your story very much, its moving and sweet but with trouble ever hanging around the next corner, I can't wait for the sequel
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
If there is a sequel please let me know because this tale definitely deserves a continuation...
sarahsezlove chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
Loved it!
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
This is an absolutely wonderful. I look forward to your sequel.
Breanna3593 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Of course, being me, I had tears in my eyes at the parting kiss and the last words Harry said to Severus! Now, I really hope that sequel is up!
201 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »