Reviews for Come back safe to me
SS chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
I know that this story is several years old, but it's really good. Do you plan to make the sequel you mentioned about on the last chapter, and if so, when?

- SS
gsferal chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
I really really enjoyed this story I hope that you continue it or post a sequel.
hatchi cullen-black chapter 11 . 4/22/2012
please tell me thats not all. please pretty please. it just cant end that way. it is really good story and i really really hope thats not the end.
Alex chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
that better not be the end!
crazyloverblood chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Awww, so sad! good story.
crazyloverblood chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I would really like to know what happens afterword. So far so good
arwin-urban chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Please write more! I love it so much you turned a one shot into a complete story with plot but it is at a cliff hanger and I need more.
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
sequel very soon please I loved the way you put Harry and Severus together thank you can you please tell all of us viewers the name of the sequel
Phoenix414 chapter 11 . 9/15/2011
Really ejoyed this and as always look forward to the sequel.
Sliver of Melody chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
This was totally amazing. I absolutely loved it and do indeed look forward to the sequel.
Lady Gaidin chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
Both chopters made me smile and were so sweet.
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
Aw, what a fantastic story! Absolutely loved it!
FrostedMidnight chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
This story made me smile, thanks for a good read! I look forward to seeing what you have planned for the sequel!

Frosty
Jackie6416 chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
oh my god i love this story. Can you add a chapter or two about what happens while Harry is away and when he comes back. Also have Snape fulfill his promise to show Harry how much he loves him?
licklicksnape chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
I WANT A SEQUEL! NOW! this story was really good so please please write a sequel!-
177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »