Reviews for Come back safe to me
springyfly chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
i wants a sequel! im horrible at expressing my self but i wants more! thanks you XD
Alitchen chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
I realy love this story and I hope you continue to write it couse I realy want to know how the story ending.
sm1982 chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
Beautiful story.

Keep up the great work.

Would love it if you wrote a sequal to this, as i would love to see how things work out.

vd.alfredo chapter 11 . 12/1/2010
it is a pity that the chapters are so short but the story is awesome! hope u update soon again!
astrangerhuman chapter 11 . 11/18/2010
Awwww its sad and sweet. Im going to look now to see if you have a sequel (:
Stormglass chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
LOVE IT! OH WOW! I am speechless it is amazing!
basiln chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
*sniff sniff* awww i'm sad it ended...but the fluff was adorable...*snerk* i love how Snape was evesdropping(sp?)...*snerk* over all i loved the story...can't wait until you write more epic deliciousness :3
cerasylvania chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hey i read this whole story and i enjoyed it very much i cant wait for a sequel and to see what happens when harry returns to his bonded
Neeshack chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Awesome. I am totally intrigued. I look forward to reading more.
GeneveRashkae chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Awww. How sweet but sad at the same time. I'm wondering how Harry will fare in his hunt without the help of his friends. I do wonder what kind of plans Sev was making upon hearing Ron's comments about the Snake's shed skins lol. I can't hardly wait for the sequal!
missisaac charlotte chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
omg why did it have to end there :( i loved it well done it was a good story thank you :)
missisaac charlotte chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
oh wow loving it like how sal is the slytherin :) well done
missisaac charlotte chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
omg im running out of things to say from giggling love this story wow :D
missisaac charlotte chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
omg wow you done well had to laugh at the cuffing of ron :)
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »