Reviews for Come back safe to me
Stormglass chapter 11 . 11/15/2010
LOVE IT! OH WOW! I am speechless it is amazing!
basiln chapter 11 . 11/11/2010
Lovely
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
*sniff sniff* awww i'm sad it ended...but the fluff was adorable...*snerk* i love how Snape was evesdropping(sp?)...*snerk* over all i loved the story...can't wait until you write more epic deliciousness :3
cerasylvania chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
hey i read this whole story and i enjoyed it very much i cant wait for a sequel and to see what happens when harry returns to his bonded
Neeshack chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Awesome. I am totally intrigued. I look forward to reading more.
GeneveRashkae chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Awww. How sweet but sad at the same time. I'm wondering how Harry will fare in his hunt without the help of his friends. I do wonder what kind of plans Sev was making upon hearing Ron's comments about the Snake's shed skins lol. I can't hardly wait for the sequal!
missisaac charlotte chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
omg why did it have to end there :( i loved it well done it was a good story thank you :)
missisaac charlotte chapter 10 . 9/28/2010
oh wow loving it like how sal is the slytherin :) well done
missisaac charlotte chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
omg im running out of things to say from giggling love this story wow :D
missisaac charlotte chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
omg wow you done well had to laugh at the cuffing of ron :)
missisaac charlotte chapter 7 . 9/28/2010
oh wow getting interesting love it definetly cannot stop reading well done :D
missisaac charlotte chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
omg that was a good chapter i cannot stop reading just finished work not sleeping now :) wanna read this story well done :D
missisaac charlotte chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
omg i cannot stop reading its so brilliant well done :D giggled how ron had to make harry get out of bed with blackmail :D
missisaac charlotte chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
omg that had me giggling espically with rons reaction and then snape coming in omg i love this story :)
missisaac charlotte chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
wow definetly has to be a good story i cannot stop reading it. :) keep up the good work :D
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »