Reviews for Artemis Fowl: Alice Academy
Lydiacatfish chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Oh...wow. This is rather...amusing. It makes me laugh, especially that last little filler/omake/whatever you want to call it. :) So I hope you stop arguing and freaking UPDATE. Haha! But seriously.

Oh, and do you know that guy Hayate who calls Hotaru 'Cool Blue Sky' because she looks like some anime character named Cool Blue Sky? (Stupidest name I have ever heard...besides Mary Sue names...) I wonder what it'd be like if he showed up. Or Tsubasa and/or Misaki. Haha, that'd be interesting! :D

So update soon, please!
Escalus chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
If only Butler could have seen it all...especially artemis with his arm around Hotaru -a glimmer of hope for the future.
zzxxphaser chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Why would Haven even know about the Academy in the first place. Massive plot holes everywhere too.
Eye of a Hawk chapter 6 . 5/23/2010
Please don't give this one up- I'm enjoying it a lot. This style of writing matches really well with the Artemis Fowl books, and this plot could turn out really well.
CounterHegemonic chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! Not only does it have an awesome plot but it has awesome writing too. Please continue writing. I think I can wait till the summer for new chapters. But I won't be able to read them till August because I'm moving and we won't have internet
Reader8176 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
you did a very good job
psychesmas chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
Nice job! It's really impressive that you write this without knowing both books very well. I don't know if I could do that. The only thing that really bothers me is is when you suddenly change from past-tense to present-tense. It's kind of confusing and I would appreciate it better if you just kept with past-tense. Either way, I liked it alot! Keep updating please!
BeyondMyReach chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
Love it

Update soon?
yarra chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Nice, it's genii by the way.
TheBlackSwallow chapter 5 . 12/26/2009
Uh Oh... Good luck with Artemis if he gets too close with Hotaru or especially Mikan. I wonder if anyone could save him from Natsume's wrath. I'm so glad you updated after so long. I hope you will update soon. I honestly love your story!
Escalus chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
I'm a litte surprised that Ruka/Luka is being paired with Hotaru and not Mikan, but a very cute chapter!
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
Wew 5 review anonymous review disable, quite cruel aren't you - ?

Anyway, thx 4 updating, please update again :D

,Vein
Winter's Melody chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
This chapter is really well written, hope you can update soon _
Ruinous Crow chapter 4 . 11/25/2009
Very nicely done. The writing's good, and I can't wait to see more. Just one question though... would Artemis really see Hotaru as his rival? It took him forever to accept that Minerva might be on his intelligence level, and I think in his situation Artemis would more so feel that the students rely on Alices for reputation rather than actual genius...
Winter's Melody chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
This is the first crossover I'v read and it's great! Your plot is interesting and your stister writes really well and without any grammar mistakes! Update soon!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »