Reviews for The Rinnegan, A Fault in a God's Plan
Another shitty fanfic. Cya. Same bullshit as every other naruto fan made story. Include the bland atmosphere the story gives.
JamesTheSlime chapter 9 . 3/28
Hey dude, I know this is really old and you have abandoned this fic by now, but if you simply forgot about it, I would greatly appreciate it if you were to continue it, as it is written well.
-5IL
Monster King chapter 9 . 3/11
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it only nine chapters into the story
Ok I had a good laugh at the whole, no yaoi because Naruto isn't gay, but I'm thinking of changing a male characters sex so they can fuck
This story was a boring piece of shit ruined by OCs and the writer's own insistence on over-complicating things to the point of idiocy. It's a good thing this was abandoned.
1sunfun chapter 9 . 1/16
Interesting story.
GreenSparrowSue chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
it's Sannin (three ninja) not Sennin (Sage). Only Jiraya is a Sage at this point...
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
Exactly a truly well written Hiruzen should feel like Dumbledore. A pragmatic well meaning, but horribly misguided manipulative leader.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
Uggg, I've been reading alot of your storys and sadly you never finish them. You start off strong and then just quit. I hope your not dead...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Warn your readers that you will have OC's before they even read this fic, they're a turn off for a reason.
sword45114 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Very good story nice development good explaining nice way to keep it cool definitely 10/10
fusioninferno chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
Really love this story. To bad it hasn't been updated in awhile. Anywho, just wanted to let you know that you have a great fic.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
Honestly this is a good story but i really want someone to use sarutobis corpse to smash his own face off the mountain .seriously im still mad he forced rin to leave after adopting naruto that just seems unforgivable no matter how you look at it
dilbag36 chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
WTF man is this when the any storyline new in these stories the writer stop the story is this man seriously if you're not posting then don't get fans hopes high for an individualy interesting story.
guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
no offense but I always imagined rin liking naruto even though shes dead