Reviews for Talk of the Future
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
It's beautiful!
Autobotally45 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this was very emotional I loved it
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
good story
OptimusPrimesLittleGirl23 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
There is nothing wrong with moving emotional stories stories which move a reader are very special. I am a professional fiction novelist and this is important to grab the reader not just into adventure but if necessary pull on heart strings too.
Hawkeye chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Really good. It is very well written and thought over. I really think you should maybe expand this topic some more. I'm looking forward to the next one...
AngelRin89 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hey sappy is good once in a while...sometimes we all need a therapy of PURE sap! and you gave me some nice sap therapy so thank you! (whipes tears) man I'm such a baby! lol XD
anna chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
i don't understand this story
Kasumi Ga Hoole chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
that was great story. keep up the good work.
icys chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I like your Talk series so much. They fill perfectly in missing scene in the movie and your writing style is very beautiful. I'll look forward for the next one.
Soului chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I don't know, I kind of like these kinds of fics. Besides, there was a lot of drama in the movie, so fics will have the tendancy to be sappy. Well done!
Kibble Beast chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aww.

poor sam.

i felt so sorry for him in the movie...

and naturally, for optimus too.

stirring stuff! :)
Elita One chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
that the best written I have read of Op and Sam talking about this particular thing.

well done
Karla YtF chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
“Just, don’t do it again okay? No more dying or getting killed trying to save me alright?” Optimus’ thick and dangerously destructive hand gently rests over it, completely enclosing his flesh hand in metal.

“I will try in the future.”

I loved that, totally LOVED that.
quido chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Thanks for these little fics. I've been enjoying how they explore issues brought up in RoTF that I felt were rushed in the film. There is just a couple of things I would like to point out that I think would make this fic better. Have Sam studying Astronomy (the study of stars), not Astrology (the study of star signs) and change "scanning armature video" to "scanning amateur video" and it will make more sense. Thanks again - Quido
hummergrey chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Not sappy but realistic. Normal human would probably feel that way and details like sagging shoulders and emotions show thinking and professionalism. Keep it coming.