Reviews for Barricade's Oneshots
angel897 chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
liked it would love to read more of soundwaves story :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
interesting.
KrystalKlear1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Love the first story, and the sequal. I love the oneshots too. Keep goin on all of them. D don't really care how long the story gets. _
Faecat chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Wow...they really had no clue what they were creating...did they. _~
WriterApprentice chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Yes, sparklings change everything. XD

Loved this chapter, really helps explain Soundwave's and Sixshot's rather strange relationship and why all their sparklings look so different.

Two failures resulted in Ravage, Rumble, and Frenzy. XD

It's never good to experiment with your sex functions lest you don't want more babies, or sparklings.

Totally random and off topic question but... who's was the young medic that helped with the modifications on Buzzsaw and Laserbeak?
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 4/21/2010
Interesting. I don't think I've come across that many stories (if any) that give a background for Sixshot, or even how he came to be a part of the Decepticons. Methinks that blast undid some of the reprogramming, and it is small wonder why he doesn't like Shockwave much.

As for chapter 7, I actually liked how you handled that pairing. A very rare one, to be sure.
Anodythe chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
I like you explaination. sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight!
Faecat chapter 7 . 4/21/2010
Very nicely done! I can easily follow it and believe that this is how it all came about. I like Sixshot. _~
Wicked Falcon chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
That was so cute and explains so much about how 'wave's sparklings came about.
Daoi Sidhe chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
*luffs on sixshot*

M 3 Tell the truth I never liked SoundsxBlaster or SoundsxShockwave...

This pairing while totally odd just works at the moment...
Wicked Falcon chapter 6 . 4/19/2010
Wow. That was intense. Makes me wonder what they think about some times.
Ihni chapter 5 . 1/8/2010
Soudwave is the spider in the net here! SUCH a cool character, not really evil but not really good either. :p Me likes.
Ihni chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I couldn't get enough of Barricade Surprise, so I've moved on. :p
Artemis1000 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
Mini-'Warps running around the base... Poor, poor Starscream! Between 'Warp's sparklings and Barricade, I reckon he can wave goodbye to his sanity *snickers*
KnightDweller chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
yay! sequel! im happy! i liked the first one so much!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »