Reviews for Messin' With Eddie
elina1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
OK and what's next? Please continue this one, it is good for laugh!
Montara chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
I like Emmett, he's a lot of fun and caught on quickly on what was going on with Bella and Edward, maybe even before Jasper did.

The ending was kind of abrupt though, it feels like the story wants to continue...that's my feeling about it (or maybe my wishful thinking :D).

Thank you!
my-thyme chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Sweet story - really liked it!
BeckaR chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Awesome
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Good Lord! Why haven't I read this one before?

Terrible oversight.

I love your Emmett! If Meyer ever writes another Twilight something or other, she needs to speak to you about Emmett.

Quite a good twist here. Emmett warming up to Bella while Edward's being well, so Edward.

Liked the van scene - divert the human with humor, not glaring looks and sullen silence. Would have worked better in the Saga, I think.

Good job!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
hmm...interesting take on possibilities.
Tnlentz1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
i love emmett ..
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Cute story! I always liked Emmett - think he's funny, but not the buffoon many write him to be.

Thanx for the reading fun!
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Quite different start to the saga and strange to not have Rosalie to ride herd on Emmett. Not that he needs that in your story. It wasn't messing with Edward as much as helping him out with his problem. Good one!
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love the twist of Emmett taking the hit from the van! Very cool.
bookish327 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
You did an utterly fantastic job writing Emmett's character; well, you wrote all of the characters well, but you wrote from Emmett's POV in an exceptional manner. This sounded just exactly like everything he'd think and say, especially if Rosalie had never existed in the Twilight universe and wasn't a factor in how Emmett's mind worked and how he interacted with his family members. I know that this is a one-shot and considered complete, but I'm curious how you see this story working itself out. Do you see Edward and Bella becoming mates, as in canon, in this universe, or do you think that the changes that occurred because of Bella getting to know Edward's siblings before she really got to know Edward changing that outcome? I'm wondering that because I wasn't sure if Emmett being so friendly and then saving her from Tyler's van might cause her to develop any kind of crush or hero-worship for him. I realize that you wrote about how Emmett noticed Bella looking at Edward in a certain way, but I was still curious if the van incident, etc., might change anything.
Dalainak chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Love it
Jeraly chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
sweet! well, I am late to work or will be when I stop reading! thanks for writing!
KayMarieXW chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Brilliant. I smiled from start to finish.
Azkadelia1031 chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Wicked funny! I love Emmett he's just like my bro.