Reviews for The Beginning of the Hunger Games
Guest chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
blythe is awesome, i am called blythe too love this chapter though hate the crazy alliance with steffi
jacob1106 chapter 18 . 4/28/2014
this has been a great way to spend my morning, I started this story thinking 'eh it's alright' but it has evolved to the point where I have been so thrilled about every new chapter this one was particularly great, I had a feeling that Apollo would lose once Blythe started giving him the orders and Sheek was dead. I can't say I'm too torn up about his death because I love Blythe ever since she ate so fancy and had such good manners, love the scene with the fish and how Apollo seamlessly killed all the boys. great story!
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
that was such a lame death for steffi but awesome story! she was my favorite character
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
wow steffi is so evasive, i wonder how shes going to be stopped but phenomenal story, you are a fantastic writer
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
steffi is a freaking beast!
Brandon chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Could be a little more detailed like Collins writes, but very good.
blythe pratt chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
I love this story I was told it by my friend. My fave character is Blythe because my name is Blythe, I even have her hair colour. I love how she is friends with Apollo and is good at everything and eats so neatly and that she wins! I would not change a thing, there's not anything bad and even though District 2 is the best District, I love it that shes from 4. THANKS FOR THE BES STORY EVER

P.S. Will defo read about Ariella :)))))))))))
KesseGirl1 chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
so cool cannot wait for the games
SportsfanXC chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
Wow! This was really good! It was nice to read a story in which the main character throughout te whole story actually dies.
Mockinguy19 chapter 19 . 1/11/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
TheTrackerJacker chapter 19 . 11/7/2010
Nice story, but the ending was rather, anti-climatic, you know? And since we didn't really know much about Blythe, and she was never really a central character, it was all so sudden. It was as if Apollo was just killed by some random person. Nice story, though. I liked it, although the ending was a bit cliche.
Hahukum Konn chapter 9 . 9/14/2010
You have a real flair for ending chapters on a punchy note. The way Sheek casually kills Art reverberates quite strongly :O
Hahukum Konn chapter 8 . 9/14/2010
O_O it's the first time I've seen a bloodbath from the POV of a Career, and it's just as crazy and horrible as I thought it would be. :O
Hahukum Konn chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
"I ate dinner next to Sheek. She was dressed in a silver dress that exaggerated curves that I knew weren't actually there."

And how much do you want to bet Apollo's trying to tell himself that to keep from being distracted? :P

I liked the way you had the girl from District Three rile up Apollo. He's getting distracted from his mission, which is to stay with the other members of the rebellion.
Hahukum Konn chapter 4 . 9/14/2010