Reviews for Tales from a Twisted Romance
Laddy-Daddy chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Cries I wish there were more of this ship
Jay chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
I read all your Master/Rose stories the last few days. I love them. Your style is great and the ideas brilliant. You made me adore this pairing. Now I just wanna read about the Master getting Rose pregnant. Maybe you should write this one day, would be lovely, I'm sure. Anyway, keep it up!
Capiria chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
LoL! Drabble four me laugh. "Does my bum look big in this?” the infamous question that all women subject their significant others to at some in ones relationship. I can just imagine how the Master handled what he considered to be domestic woes when Rose first moved in. The big bad time lord vs. the quarks of a woman, we all have them. I know I do.

I kind of see drabble five as an alternate ending of sorts with a possible connection to End of Time. That also just may be my imagination running rampant; it tends to do that quite often. I could only imagine how Rose must have felt. Great job on all of them and many thanks.
Capiria chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I was going to wait to read them all but I had to comment. Great job on these first two drabbles. I can picture where in your stories (HIAB and LIUP)these would fit perfectly.
Windy Rein chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I get confused at times while reading these (especially this last one) but it doesn't matter since these drabbles are so good :)

Thanks and I can't wait for the next one :)
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
O.o ... um ... all i can say is ... I ... Absolutely ... loved this drabble , i feel it is one of your better ones (Eventhough there all good). I cried when he died , this could probably fit into the actual episode or episode after hehe , please update soon :D:D

-gives you awesome fanfic cake- D
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Love it , especcially The Master's reaction hehe , thank you again (i probably should stop saying Thank You So Much !) :D . These are awesome *as i've probably again said* but i still love them .

-gives fantastic fanfic cookies- :D:D
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
:D Brilliant , love the way you actually put this drabble , it's pretty cool , actually not pretty cool , it IS awesome ).
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Hehe , brilliant as always , and who would have thought

The Master's Fetish would be silk ? You would have thought it would be something like Torture hehe.

Thanks again for uploading this :D:D I love it :D
CriminalsAndSnipers chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Hehe i like it :D You don't really usually get a chance to read drabbles about The Master and Rose , it's usually about The Doctor And Rose (Not that i don't like The Doctor and Rose i just prefer The Master and Rose better)
onawhim chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
love it-though in my head he still looks like simm

keep them coming
onawhim chapter 4 . 7/30/2009
again love this plethora of master rose fic-oh happy day!
onawhim chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
just discovered these-where have they been hiding?

Love your work as always :)
Goldenwolf43 chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
thats sweet... in a sort of twisted sense :) loved it! x
crimsonpuddle chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Aw, this is really sweet. D Love it. Nice idea ;D

I will review the other two tomorrow, but I need to sleep or else I won't understand what I'm reading. Stayed up way too late last night. XD Just wanted to read this one before I fell asleep on my keyboard P

~Azure